Chapter Two

So it's Monday and I'm sick, I felt like updating so here ya go! Oh and I'm waiting supernatural! Which is my favorite show besides Naruto.
Naruto's pov
Finally it wasn't he end of the day. I was going to meet up with Sakura. I got all my things together. I walked out of my office and meet Sakura. "Hey ready to go Naruto" she asked.

"Yep" I replied. We walked to a small café. We then ordered and sat down in a nice and cozy corner. "How's work?" I asked her. "Good, I have great news to tell you" she smiled. "Yeah?" I asked. "Me and Sai are getting married' she said showing off her engagement ring.

"Wow Sakura that's great" I said looking at her ring. Me and Sai have been friends for a while. He's pretty cool, except for the times he calls me dickless. After we finished dinner, I walked home.

My apartment was only two blocks away, not far at all. As I walked I scrolled threw my Instagram feed. It was nothing interesting. As I arrived I took off my shoes and watched tv. It was only 5 pm.

Just when I go t comfortable my phone rang, someone had sent me a text. I unlocked my phone.

But face boss (Sasuke) : I need you to come in the office right now. I have extra work and I need help finishing it.

Fuck! Now I have to go into work. I put on a plain orange T-shirt with back skinny jeans and my converse.

Naruto: I'm on my way, I'll be there in 10.

I took my car, Sasuke hates it when people are late. I arrived in 5 minutes. I took the elevators up to the their floor.

I knocked in his door before going in. "Come in" he said. I walked in, he was typing in his computer. "The stack of paper work is right there, I'll need it done by 6 am. "Holy crap that's a lot, you expect me to finish that by 6am?" I asked.

It was a shitload of paper work. "Yes and i expect you do it, if you want to keep your job." He said looking at me. His eyes widdend a bit when he looked at me, who knows why but they did. "Fine" I rolled my eyes and took the paper work into my office.