Chapter six

My eyes widened, did he really just ask me to go on a date with him. "What am I even asking" he started "you have to say yes because if you don't ilk fire you" he ended. Wow! What a douche!

I raised an eyebrow. "You can't just be a total jerk to me, and then expect me to go on a date with you" I said. "Well too bad because by you still going." He said smirking.

"Ill be back at 8 for you" he said and then gave me a kiss on the cheek and just walked away. And again left me there standing frozen.

I shut the door and dialed Sakura. "Hello" one I heard her voice I started rambaling about what had happen, and how Sasuke was a jerk.

She then started ranting about him being a big loser and a jerk. After my little gossip session with Sakura I saw the was 3 pm. It was four hours till I needed to go on the date with the devil himself.

QUESTION TIME:
1: When and how did you find out about sasunaru and yoai?
A: Well my brother told me that the producer intended it, for Sasuke and Naruto to get together and then I got into sasunaru, if that makes sense.

2: What sports do you play?
A: I play softball, I run track and cross country and I play basketball.

3: How am I doing?
A:I'm doing great.

4:Favorite Otp?
A: SASUNARU AND DESTIEL!!!

5. Favorite Food?
A: In n' Out burgers

6. Favriote Movie?
A: Corpse bride, The Longest Yard and Jack and Jill.

7: Favroite Tv show?
A: Naruto and Supernatrual

8: Favriote song?
A: I have many but my top three are; Alone by Sleeping with Sirens, By the way by Red Hot Chilli Peppers, and Californication by the Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

9: Hobbies?
A: Writing, reading your comments, sports, hanging out with friends and watching tv.

10: What type of music do you like?
A: Rock, and sometimes pop.

11: Do you play Video games?
A: I do on weekends, I'll play mortal combat and sometimes call of duty but I honestly suck at video games.

11: Why did you start writing sasunaru?
A: I felt like I had good ideas for stories and then I started writing. I didn't think anyone would read them though.

12: On a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you like Sasunaru?
A: 20 trillion

13: If you could replay a memory what would it be?
A: it would have to be when I was visiting my cousin who has cancer in San fransico.

And I'm still open to any questions so ask away! Luv you guys!