Chapter three

Narutos pov
It was Saturday 4am, and I had just finished the paper work my boss had given me. And boy was I exaughsted. I grabbed the paper work, and walked out of my office.

From the looks of it Sasuke was still here too. I walked into his office not caring if I didn't knock I was tired. "I'm done and I'm going home, see you on Monday" I said leaving the paper work on his desk. "Thank you" my eyes widened did he just thank me.

I nodded and walked out, I drove home.

Sasuke pov
I never noticed how feminine my assistant's body was, and his bright blue eyes. After he left I decided not would be good to ho home too.

Why did I barley notice him and his beauty. His jeans fit hi perfectly, I've never seen him out of formal attire since this job requires suits and stuff like that.

I got in my car and drove to my condo. I never really saw a need for a house, I live alone after all. I put on pyjama's and laied in bed. I closed my eyes and say his face. His beautiful blue eyed and tattooed wiskered face.

Am I really falling for my assistant? He isn't like the other people I've used. He's diffrent and intriguing. The annual Christmas party was coming up next Saturday, I plan to make him mine that night, but first I have to get close to him show him that I'm not a fuck boy.

I want this boy to be mine, I have a feeling that Naruto is the one I want to be with. Even though I barley even noticed him today.

Back to Naruto's pov
When i got home I quickly fell asleep. I soon woke up around 3pm. It was a long night.