How Things Started

I met Michael 3 years ago at the park by our house , I always thought he was attractive an a handsome guy nice tall an chocolate with nice straight white teeth .
The day we met at the park he was with his kids watching them play I was there relaxing my mind an he approached me an said hi then we begin to talk an flirt a little an even exchanged numbers.
We didn't have sex until a month after that I felt bad at first because I knew he was a married man but I just kept telling myself it was going be all fun an games an nothing to serious.
Joke on me because it turned to fun an games into love an pregnant at least for me !
I'm 5 months pregnant with a boy I plan on naming him Mitchell , Michael claims he going tell his wife this week about me only time will tell because he been saying that for the past three months .
The worse part of it is , is that I live with my parents
an they disagree with what I'm doing an think I'm just being used an being Michael's fool ,
But I think otherwise he just don't want to hurt his kids an just want to find the right time to tell his wife which will be in a couple of days.
There's also an age difference between us he's thirty six an I'm twenty-five but his age doesn't bother me at all , because I know when he leaves his wife that me an
him and Mitchell will start our own little family an his daughter an son can come stay some times .