8

Brad's POV
She's so cute when she's asleep. But we were here and it was time to wake her up. "Kirst, wake up." I said gently kissing her cheek. "Brad where are we?" she asked. "Somewhere very special." I said. It was the place where my parents first met. I wanted to bring Kirst here because I really love her and hope that one day we can start a life together.

As we walked in I a guy with rally curly hair and he was waving at us. I wonder if Kirsti knew him. I was super confused.

Kirsti's POV

Oh my god! Harry, Brad and I in the same building! this is not good, in fact, I might a swell say good bye to both of them because bad things are gonna happen.
"Hey, do you know that guy?" Brad asked holding my hand tightly. I didn't know whether to say yes or no so I lied. "No. Never seen him before." I answered as we walked towards our table.

Brad and I sat down at a table in the corner. We had just ordered drinks and the waiter said that they would be ready with in 5 minutes so to waste time we sat and talked about random stuff.
Brad had explained that this was the place his mom and dad first met and how special it was to him.

I had ordered a delicious chicken pasta and Brad had a seafood pasta that looked very nice. Once we had both finished our dinner the waiter came back to the table to take our plates and also took our order for dessert.

" what can I get you for dessert?" She asked us. "Can we please share the Apple crumble sundae?"
"Sure. It will be ready in 10 minutes." She said while walking off.

I couldn't stop thinking about Harry.
Do you think he still remembers? Do you think we can still be friends?

All these questions were running through my head.

Suddenly I was snapped out of my day dream when the waiter came and placed a yummy looking treat in front of us. We both dug 8n straight away.

''Mmmmh!'' Moaned Brad and I. It was delicious 😍

After we were finished eating Brad paid and we're walking out the restaurant when I heard someone calling my name. I thaught it was just in my head so I ignored it and then I heard it again.
It was harry