7

--6 months later--

Kirsti's POV
I've finally started to settle in here. I've even made a few friends called Anna, Zara, Julia, Emma, Bella and Kara! I found myself a job at the the one and only local deli and coffee shop. Which is only by the way a five minute walk from my home which is super convenient. I met this really smokin' hot guy, named Brad. We've been going out for a bit but he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet. That doesn't matter though because after the whole him thing, i don't think I'm ready. Any way, I think is so kind and such a gentleman he wouldn't even hurt a fly. So today we are going on a date so I better go and get ready biiiiiii.

~~~getting ready~~~
I was looking through my closet when suddenly I heard my phone buzz. When I looked at the message, a smile suddenly formed on my face. It was a message from Brad.

Brad: hi. I'm really bored at the moment:(.

Kirsti: I'm not. I'm getting ready for our date tonight. What should I wear

Brad: umm... wear something casual.

Kirsti: ok. Will do. Hope u find something to do. See u later. X

((Outfit on side))

I went to go and get ready by starting with showering. I got in the shower and washed my hair with my favorite vanilla shampoo. Then I washed my body with cherry body wash. I got out of the shower and put on a pair of black jeans and a pink tank top with a cute white cardigan. I think it looks cute so yeah. Now onto makeup! I first put on my natural looking eyeshadow the put a shinny top coat on top. The it was time for mascara and lip stick. I put a peachy pink lipstick on and then I was done. 6:00! he'll be here any minute now! I grabbed a bag and put in my cellphone money (just incase) and the peachy lip stick. I was walking down the stairs when the doorbell went. Brad was here. I went to the door and opened it up to find a very smart looking Brad. Why was he dressed so smartly?! I need to go and change! "hello beautiful" Brad said. "Hi" I said "i need to quickly go and change I'll be 2 secs. Just wait in the living room."

I quickly got changed into a navy blue dress and put my white pumps on then took all the things I had in my previous bad and put them into my new white clutch. I then put on my daisy head chain, that my mom gave me for my birthday, on my head. Ok, I was officially ready now. Time to go on my date.
I went down stairs to find Brad look through one of my baby albums, smiling. Went he saw me a huge smile appeared on his face then one on my face too. "Wow! y-y-you look amazing!" "thanks" I said shyly. Snap out of it Kirsti.
We walked hand in hand to the car then he opened up my door. I mumbled a quick thanks. He closed my door and jogged around the car to get into the drivers seat. Then we were off.
"Where are you taking me?" I asked
"It's a surprise" he said with a smirk. He knew I didn't like surprises.
"Can you give me a clue?" I asked hopefully.
"Fine." he said with a sigh. "It's a restaurant but its a little bit away so make yourself comfy."
We talked for a little while longer. I could feel my eyes starting to get heavier then I was off into a deep sleep.

A/N
Soooo here is a longer chapter hope you enjoy it. Sorry for the long wait on the update. Will update faster in the future. Luff y'all ❤