4

Kristin's POV

"So, what do you wanna do?" he asked me. I had no clue so I said the first thing that came into my mind - "why don't we bake" he didn't even reply, he just ran into the kitchen. We decided to bake brownies. When we were done, we put them into the oven. Just as Harry was about to turn around I grabbed a handful of flour, and then as he spun around I threw it in his face. Harry just looked at me blankly "oh! it's ooonnn" he said. Before I could process what was happening, I had flour everywhere and the next thing I knew there was a big flour fight. After our flour fight I decided I need to clean up. We both had a shower and because I didn't have spare clothes Harry let me where one of his t-shirts and a pair of his sweat pants. "Do you want to watch a movie" he asked. "Sure." "What's your favorite movie." He asked. "Love Actually" I said and he just smiled. "That's my favorite too!" he said excitedly. As we watched the movie my head lay on his lap and I slowly drifted off to sleep....

Harry's POV

Kirsti was slowly drifting off to sleep so I carried her, bridal style, up to my room that I am staying in and lay her down on my bed. I covered her with my blanket. She looked so peaceful. God she looked so cute. I wished that she was mine. No Harry you only met her the other day you can't be falling in love yet! But I wish I could say that I wasn't falling in love.

A/N. soz this took a long time but hey- I still got a chapter up. ;) :)
Sorry for all the gramma,spelling and punctuation mistakes 8•)

Follow. Vote. Comment.
Xx
M