Fantastic day

Krystal's POV
I went to the kitchen to prepare a dish of noodles for Sehunie.It felt really awkward because he couldn't stop staring at me with a big grin.
-Ya!!Stop staring at me like that!!
-It's not my fault,you're so pretty.
He said suddenly with a serious face.I could feel my face getting warm.I usually always hear people say that I'm pretty,but why is my heart beating so fast?Stupid question.I know that I'm slowly falling for him.
-Don't say that.I might fall for you.
His face became really red.Like,very red.
-I should compliment you more often then.
He said trying to hide his obvious smile.I might reconsider dating him if he gathers up the courage to ask me out.
I gave him the soup ,and he ate it as if he was blessed.I understand since he has the chance to eat food made by the amazing Krystal.
The front door opened all of a sudden,and.....tada!!!Kai entered the house.He was very shocked seeing that I was home for once.But what shocked him the most was.....
-Ya!!What are you doing here?
He screamed while pointing at Sehun.
-I invited him to come since I felt lonely being the only one home.
-What?You gave him your number though you didn't give me yours yet?
-You never asked for it in the first place.
-Kai,what about you,what are you doing here?Sehun asked.
-I 've got no schedules today.He answered.
-Great!!We can hang outside together to know each other better then!!I exclaimed.
Sehun had a sad face on.
-What's wrong?I asked.
-I have a photoshoot in half an hour.I don't wanna go!!He whined after saying us his goodbyes then left.
It was silent and awkward between Kai and me.So,I decided to start the conversation.
-How about we go outside to have fun?
He nodded .I took it as a yes.
Unknowingly,I grabbed his arm and pulled him outside excitedly.I started talking really fast.
-That's great!!Let's go to the amusement park.I've never been there but I'm sure it will be great.I also want to go get an ice cream,and take selcas,and....
My eyes opened whose.I felt warm lips pressed on mine.My heart started beating very fast.I loved the little tickling feelings that my heart made.Wait!!!Kai is kissing me!!
I pulled away and whipped my lips.I was speechless and ended up whining in a cute way.
-YA!!What was that for?Do you always kiss people you just met?You must be crazy.Forget about the amusement park.I'm going to sleep!!!!
As I was going to go back into the house,he pulled my hand and put me into a warm hug.
-Didn't you even like it a little bit?I want to go to the amusement park with you,since I want your first time there with me.I'll just take it as a date.
He said with a dazzling smile.As I was going to open my mouth to refuse,he put his hands on my mouth.
-Don't even think of refusing.
I'm doomed.I'm hooked with a date with Kai,and he kissed me.Sehun will really get mad at me when he sees this on the TV.He sure will get mad,but even if I refuse to go,Kai will force me to.Such a tiring exostal day.

_---------_----_--------_--------_--_-----------------------------_-------_-----------

OMG!!F(X)'S NEW ALBUM IS COMING OUT ON THE 27TH OF OCTOBER TITLED :"4 WALLS"!!!LET'S ALL SUPPORT OUR BAES!!F(X) FIGHTING!!!
Stay tuned for the next episode and don't forget to vote!I'm sorry,I couldn't update for a long time since I started school and had many home works.I'll try to update more often.I love you guys!!