Temptation

K:I live here now
S:why? I mean, that's great but why at my home?
Yeah, I can't believe that I actually loved such a dummy.To say that I have to put up with him for 2 days.
K:I just wanted to
S:Yeah, that's it
I actually kind of missed the way he just smiled and joked around with me.But a part of me...or to be more precise, my brain told me not to fall for it again.
K:think what you want.
Just as I was about to go back to my room, doctor Oh just had to open his mouth
Oh:oh right soojungie, you'll have to share yoyr room with sehun this weekend.
WHAT? We simultanously exclaimed.He just left without explaining.
IN OUR ROOM
S:ok, so I sleep on the bed and you on the couch.sorry but I'm really very tired today.

Well yeah...coz maybe I wasn't tired???? He is just as selfish as he used to be.

K:no, you sleep on the couch
S:but this is MY room!!

He didn't have to highlight it like that truthfully.

K:no, I stay on the bed, I paid for it.

I made myself confortable just as that weird guy laid next to me and hugged me really hard.

K:what the hell are you doing?
S:deal with it.you didn't want to move and I just happened to have really bad habbits.

Why does my heart beat this hard? No, not him you stupid heart....please don't.He smelled so good....he always did.The way he hugged me felt really warm.I hated this feeling....this feeling that hurt me so much...I'm scared of it.

S:krystal? Are you ok?
K:what?

I didn't realise that I was gripping onto his hand real hard.

K:oh, mian, I got brought away by my thoughts.
S:problems?
K:it's nothing, I can handle it.

SEHUN'S POV
K:No I keep the bed.
Fine, I was just kidding anyways.I somehow kind of missed fooling around with her.I don't know how or why but I somehow lied next to her and pulled her into a hug.It felt really good, like yeah, it's krystal.I had to come up with a lame excuse to back me up.And she believed meXD

I didn't ever want to let go....why? Ask God coz I've got no idea.All of a sudden her grip hardened, she was trembling.
S:krystal, are you ok?
K:what?oh, mian,got distracted by my thoughts.
I don't have a clue of what kind of problems she might have....how could she even possibly have problems...did yoy see her? NoXD

Somehow I made her face my direction and pulled her closer.

S:It's ok

Lol, did I just say that? I'm not really a romantic guy...so not like me.I froze when our eyes met....these mesmerizing eyes that used to be so chearful...now they were tearful.I had no idea of what was going on...but it pained my heart.

S; did I say anything wrong?
K:no
S:so why are yoy crying?
K:I don't know either.....I.....I...I don't know

She started crying in silence avoiding my eyes.I really wanted to know what was wrong.I wanted to help her though we ain't friends anymore.

S:soojunga...

It's the first time I'm calling her with her real name.I seriously really wanted to say it at least once, even if it wasn't the best moment to do so.

K:what? She said in a low voice
S:I'm here now, so please don't cry.
K:what does it change? I've always been on my own...and I've beared everything alone all these time...why would the fact that you're here now be important?

Why does she always make it seem as if she was bearing all the problems of the world? It angers me that she always acts that way.though I've been rude to her, it doesn't change the fact that she acts strong while there is nothing wrong in her life.

S:well if you say so, I just wanted to help.nevermind, just cry as much as you want.

I know that that was quite rude too, but I'm not an angel neither you know.

K:well it would have been perfect if some people didn't judge others on their appearance and walk around thinking they know eve1rything about them.she said sarcastically.

S:if you say so I said and greeted her good night.

We actually were closer than I thought.I woke up in the middle of the night and our heads were 6 inches away.She is so pretty.Her lips were unresistable.But even as she was sleeping, we could see that she was having a nightmare....she looked so troubled.I patted her head and wiped her tears away.

K:no she whispered surely awake from her nightmares.
S:are you ok?
K:please don't leave me...I..dad...please don't.....please she panicked while crying.
I hugged her once again.
S:he won't, neither will I.
It took her long to realise that it was just a dream...and it was totally cuteXD

S:aigoo, my little princess had a nightmare
K:shut it....go sleep.good night.

I'm loving this, maybe I should come back home morw frequently to joke around with her, even though she hates me and is anti meXD

Ok guys so I'm really sorry if I couldn't update, I kind of forgot my password but I'm back with a long chapter, hope you liked it.If you want to recommend something for the next part, please don't hesitate, and don't forget to vote.Thank you for giving love to my story