Chapter 2

"Ahhh~~~~" I let out a deep sigh as I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling on my bedroom.
"This makes me crazy, I cant even stop thinking about a boy called Kwon Soonyoung." I started to talk to myself.
"I usually think of him, but now everything is different. I think of his sweet smile, his annoying aegyo, his cute actions, and even I find him attractive. Am I in love?" I asked myself and get up. I look at my watch and startled.

"OH GOSH. IT's 4:30PM. I MUST HURRY GO TO THE PRACTICE ROOM-" I screamed and I grab my bag, put everything I need inside it and run into the practice room.

"Sorry, I'm late." I bowed.
"It's okay, we just started." Seokmin replied.
Seokmin is Soonyoung's bestfriend. Seokmin is a trainee too, just like me and Soonyoung.

We've been trainee for 2 years and yes, I have to see Soonyoung face for my entire life. Luckly, I dont get bored of that "handsome" face.

I started to practice, so do Soonyoung, Seokmin, and the other trainees.
On the break time, usually everyone goes out to search for food. Yes. Trainees need food to survive.

Me, Soonyoung, and Seokmin go to a nearby cafe to have a lunch.
I sit beside Soonyoung and Seokmin is right infront of me giving his cute gummy smile which makes me smile too. As soon as I smile to Seokmin, Soonyoung glares at me.

"Why are you glaring at me?" I hit his head strongly.
"How dare you smiling to my cute little Seokmin?!" He replied.
Seokmin laughs so hard and all I can do is cringe. Everyone could hear my cringe.

~ Time Skip ~
"Rinah-yaaaa~~~~~~~" Wonwoo called my name with a cute tone.
"Ndeeeee?" I replied it with a cute tone too.
He comes to me and give a box with cute polkadot on it.
"What is this?" I ask with curiosity.
"I bumped with a fan of yours and he gave me this, he wanted me to give it to you. So i give you." answered Wonwoo.
"Eum, arraseo Wonwoo. Gomawooong~~" I thank him with some aegyos.
"Ndee Rinah-yaa~~" He replied with aegyo too.
Suddenly Soonyoung covers my eyes and said,
"Why you did aegyo to Wonwoo but not to me?" He asked as he covers my eyes, and stick close to me so I cant go anywhere.
"YA!! Kwon Soonyoung!! Move awayyyyy!!" I tried to save my sight from his dirty hands. Yes, I'm bored to have a skinship with this boy since elementary. Soonyoung links his arms to my arms and said,
"Kajaaa, we should go practice for our show. And you can see my coolness~" Said him bragging.
"......what coolness" I whispered so he cant hear it.

We started the practice and then something happens. Something big is happening.