Chapter 12

"YA!! KWON SOONYOUNG!! DRINK MINERAL WATER, NOT SODA!" I shouted as I hit his head.
"Argh- It's up to me!" He replied as he gulps the soda.
"Dont come to me if your condition got worse." I sulk and cross my arms.
"Ah- Dont be mad, I'm just drinking this soda because we are going to watch movie." He is trying to explained as he rests his arm around my shoulder.
"What film should we watch?" Wonwoo asked as he checks out what films that we have.

Suddenly Soonyoung takes the remote from Wonwoo's hand and says,

"Horror." He smirks at me.

He smirks at me because I cant watch horror movies.

"Ah, damn. This bastard is too much!"

I give him a deathly glare. Luckily, I sit in the middle of them so it would be a relief. I'm afraid something is going to be beside me.

The film starts.

I already hugging the duck plushie so tight and I close my eyes knowing the ghost is going to comes up on the screen.

Wonwoo saw me hugging the plushie so tight and he rests his arm on my shoulder and pats my head.

I relaxing a bit since I feel protected. I rest my head on Wonwoo's shoulder. But, not letting go of the duck plushie.

"I should just go to sleep, why I joined them."

I'm still closing my eyes because I'm scared to death.

Soonyoung sees me in a coward position and starts to mock me.

"Stop being a crybaby and watch the film." He giggles as he pinches my cheeks.

I open my eyes.

At the wrong time. The ghost comes up on the screen.

I startled and I hug Wonwoo because it was a reflex.

He stares at me and smiles,

"Dont worry, I'm here."

I grin as I feel more protected now. And I turn my head, look Soonyoung who is into the film.

"Why is he really into the film. He doesnt even care about me."

I sigh.

~ Time skip ~
After 2 hours of thrilling that felt like 2 days for me, We decided to go to sleep since its already 2AM.

"I'm going to sleep first." I said as I leave the living room.
"Sleep well, Rinah~~~" Wonwoo greeted me properly.
"Sleep well, watch out! Something might be under your bed!" Soonyoung tried to scare me. And I just give him a 'are you kidding me' look.

I lay on my bed, and start thinking about the film.

"Ah- Great. Now I'm really scared even just to sleep." I mumbled as I hug my plushie.

Suddenly someone knocks the door.

The persone comes in.

I'm scared to death, I thought it was a ghost.

I throw stuffs into him.

"KI- KIM RINAH!! WAKE UP!! THIS IS ME, BABO!" He screamed as stuffs hit him.
"Oh- It was you." I answered shortly as I holding my laughter knowing it was Soonyoung.

He goes in and sits on the bed.

"I know you cant sleep, right?"

I stare at him blankly, dont know what to answer. Since I'm afraid he might mocks me again.

"It's okay, I've been your bestfriend since we were 7 years old. I know you really well." He explained as he pats my head.
"So, what are you going to do? Who was the one who decided to watch horror if you already knew I will be scared to death?" I raise my tone a bit as I roll my eyes.
"Sorry about that. Back then, if I cant sleep because of heavy rain you cuddled me and stay beside me,right?" He approaches me as he lays beside me.
"Yes, I did. You were scared to death back then. I never saw you that scared before." I chuckle as I let him lays beside me.
"So, I'm going to do the same. Since you're scared to death, I will sleep beside you and cuddle you." He said it as our eyes meet.
"Ho- How about Wonwoo? Where is he?" I changed the topic because I'm blushing.
"He is already fall asleep really deep. Stop talking and sleep." He hugs my waist with one arm and his other arm be my pillow.

"Stop getting me into my nerves, Kwon Soonyoung."

"You really know how to make me fall for you once again."

I snap of it and close my eyes while my hands are still hugging the duck plushie.

He throws away the duck plushie, leans closer to me and puts my arms around him.

"Hug me. I'm going to be your plushie this night."

He kisses my forehead and hugs me tighter.