Chapter 26

I walk to home hand in hand with Soonyoung. How happy we are now, everything went back to normal. Wonwoo already not awkward with us and the best thing is, there's no more Dongjin. For now. I dive in my thoughts as Soonyoung pinches my cheeks to wake me up.

"Ya! Don't think about other boys,huh?" He pouts cutely.

"Ey, why would I? You're my one and only, Kwon Soonyoung." I grin as I pat his hand.

Without realizing it, we finally reached at home. All of a sudden, Soonyoung smiles happily.

"Close your eyes." He covers my eyes with both of his warm hands.

"What is this Soonyoung?" I giggle excitedly.

"Jajaaaan!!" He opens the door and my eyes too.

He shows the living room is filled with heart-shaped balloons and some post-it. I walk into the living room with an awe. My mouth is open widely, I quickly cover it with my hands. My eyes are already wet. This is so touching, Soonyoung isn't the romantic type.

"Wh- When did you prepare all of this?" I look into him.

"Hm..I'm not sure. When did I?" He chuckles to his own acting.

"Being a bad boy after being a romantic boy?" I slowly leaving him behind and start to read the first post it.

I  take it from the wall and read it loudly.

"Dear my half, Rinah. Remember what happened to 30th July 2015? We finally surpassed all the obstacles that prevent us to get together." I move onto the next one.

"1 month with you is the most happiest month I ever got through, even better than my birthday. It was priceless." Soonyoung follows me behind as he crosses his arms proudly.

"I dont know where to start, I dont even remember when did I start to fall in love with you, or why did I fall to you. I just dont even regret every single thing we did together.  Hand in hand, together." I started to slow my pace as this is get more and more touching.

"We have officially passed 1 month together, this isn't the first month we spent together. We have been best friends since about 7 years ago? And now we are lovers. Life is funny isn't it?" I giggle a bit even though a tear falls down.

"This is the first time I ever did something romantic to you. And this isn't going to be the last right?" I stopped for a moment as I read the last sentence.

"I love you, Kwon Rinah." The notes ends here.

I collect the post-its on my hands and I collect some tears too. I run into Soonyoung and hugs him tightly. Showing how thankful am I to have him.

"Thank you so much, Soonyoung. I love you too." He hugs me back and rubs my back. 

I start crying from the comfort he gives. He keeps rubbing my back to comforts me more and more.

"It's okay. Don't be afraid to tell everything to me. I will always trust you and be at your side. I'm here to protect you." He smiles warmly to me.

I let go of the tight hug and he instantly goes to the sofa and points into the heart-shaped balloons which hanging around on the ceiling.

"Can't you see how much effort I spent for you?" He blankly stares into those balloons.

I chuckle and stare at his cuteness. I hope this things last longer than it supposed to be.

But, it's only an unachieved wish for me.