*Hollow Moon*

His right hand on my left cheek, my heart was racing, "was this really gonna happen?" I asked myself I never thought about kissing Vic, he was like my brother. I remember one time in 3rd grade I thought I liked him but does that happen, "you think you like someone" I don't know.
*****
WHAT WERE WE DOING?!? It was like 34 degrees outside, I was freezing, Vic was getting closer and I wasn't ready. I reached to put my hand in front of our mouths so it wouldn't happen but he grabs my hand pulls it back and reaches in. I could feel his body heat slowly drifting, his alluring eyes, within seconds his lips reach mine. It was like a 5 second kiss, the best thing of my life, the love of my life. Sara and the rest of the guys just looked at me. There was no talking, just the sounds of huffing and stuffed noses from the cold. I look straight into Vic's eyes, was I in love with my best friend?

*Vic's POV*
I've been waiting to do that for 13 years, she's the one I want, my best friend, the love of my life, my everything. I don't know how she feels but it doesn't matter, I need her. I moved farther away because by her facial expression she looked like she wanted to be left alone. I'd never hurt her, of course I wouldn't. She's kept me strong for a good 13 years, been my rock, my shoulder, my other half. I don't know how to tell her, I love her, she means more to me then you think. We're with each other everyday of our life's, those are the best moments, we've never been in a fight. We always get along, I just don't know how she feels. "Who's next" I said in a soft voice because it's been silent for like 5 minutes. That's not usual between any of us at all.

*Charlotte's POV*
"Actually I was thinking maybe you guys wanted to walk around a little bit?" I said back to Vic and the rest of the group. Everyone agreed with a head nod, we all got up and started to walk away from the bench there we were, Sara, Josh, Drew, Vic, and I. But where was Felix, "Oh god, ill be right back guys" I said to them. I ran back to the bench area and grabbed Felix's arm and pulled him up to reach my height. We stood there for a good 3 minutes he was never focused but in these 3 minutes he was staring right into my eyes. "Felix" I said, " Yes Charlotte?" "Are you coming?" " Oh.....yea...um right behind you" he said with a small grin. That was weird I thought, but Felix is weird so it's okay I laughed to myself. We all got caught up with each other and it was complete silence.
*******