{Roommates} two

This is the >first< chapter in this book.
I just wanted to say a few things...
1) This book was inspiration from @XthatONEchicX
2) it is a copy of @XthatONEchicX 's book called Roommates.
3) but I changed it slightly.
4) which means I didn't copy her...much
5) vote, comment, share, follow and READ THIS BOOK BECAUSE I HAVE SOME AWESOME IDEAS FOR IT AND....jk.
6) enjoy:)

Chapter one: moving away

☮Ivy's POV☮

Ugh, finally I can put these bloody bags down I said to myself as I put my heavy bags in the back seat of my car.
I swear my bags are full of rocks!

Mum comes outside and gives me a big bear hug.
"Mum? Are you alright?" I asked her as a tear fell down her face.
"Me? Oh, yes. It's just..my little girl is so grown up, moving to university and all" she sobbed.
I pulled a tissue out of my pocket and wiped her tears away.
"You know, I'm not your little girl? Indigo is you're little girl, mum" I told her.
"I know right! You're my big girl now! But you were once my tiny little princess, we will just have to remember that.' Mum said and gave a thoughtful smile.
"Yes I know. But, don't cry. It's only 4 and a half months, then summer break. I'll visit you on weekend and then I'll come down a bit for summer break, how about that?" I asked we broke off our hug.
"I'd love that, honey. It very thoughtful of you" mum said pulling out a little wrapped gift.
"And here's something thoughtful of me. Something to remind you of home while your there, I also added some thing VERY important in there as well, something you will need to use if a clingy guy approaches you" mum said handing me the gift. I sat down and started to unwrap it.
"Uh uh uh!" Mum said shaking her finger at me. "It's to open when you're there"
"Okay, I love you." I smiled up at her.
"Love ya too honey cakes" mum said and I laughed.
"I love honey cakes too! They're delicious and they melt in your mouth. I especially love when you put one on your tongue and squish it between the top of your mouth and your tongue, they just explode and honey oozes out of the sides!" I said sarcastically and mum dropped into a pit of laughter.
I looked around for Indigo (my 12 year old sister), Ruby (my cousin who is my age) and Barclay (our puppy).
"Wait.. Where's Indigo? And Barclay? And Ruby?" I asked as she straightened out her shirt,
"Oh, Indigo took Barclay for a walk around the block and Ruby decided to go with them.
"Ok. Will they be back before I head off to uni?" I asked.
"Yep, they will be here any minute now." Mum said.
Then someone walked in the front door.
"ITS ME! IM IN" indigo called out like she was some president of the US.
"HERE COMES RUBY WITH THE BARCLAY AND SHES THROWING BARCLAY ACROSS THE ROOM, WUP! AND IVY CATCHES BARCLAY! WHAT A GOAL!!!" Ruby calls like a football reporter as she walks in the door and passes Barclay to me.
"You threw Barclay?" Mum asked coming out of the kitchen.
"Nah, I just said that, I just passed him to Ivy. In slow motion." Ruby chuckled.
"Ok." Mum laughed as she danced off into the kitchen.
"So, university huh?" Ruby asked while she poked me.
"Yah, something like that" I said poking her back.
"Don't talk to boys. Especially fückboys. Kay" Ruby said pointing a finger.
"Fùck off! I'll talk to any boy I want! Like it or not" I said laughing.
"Ok ok!" Ruby said putting her hands up in surrender.
I chuckled. I checked my phone, it was 12:00. I had to go in 20 minutes.
"I have to go soon" I said. "I have to be there by 1:00 and it takes about half an hour to get there"
"Ok. Well let's say our goodbyes" Indigo said hugging me.
"Goodbye, sister. Have a nice life. Love you, bye" Indigo said quickly as she planted a kiss on my cheek and went back to her phone.
"Ok goodbye Indigo. See ya in a few months" I said walking out the door.
"MONTHS!!!????" Indigo asked confused.
"Yep" I said. Indigo put her phone down and got up.
"COME HERE YOU!!!" I laughed as she ran into my arms and planted millions of kisses all over my face. My cheeks, forehead, nose, chin, eyes and- OH NO SHE DIDNT!! She kissed my lips the cheeky monster.
"Yuk" I said as I wiped my face, Indigo just laughed.
"I love you Ivy" indigo said.
I told everyone I'm bringing this conversation out the front so everyone followed me out the door, even Barclay.
Mum brought me a tray of all sorts of treats that she just made in the kitchen.
It had apple-crumble bites, choc chip cookies, raspberry choc muffins, caramel wafers, chocolate and best yet- HONEY CAKES!!
"Thank-you so much mum!" I said as I hugged her.
"It is ok sweetheart. You will have to eat all the apple crumble bites today ok" mum said.
"Ok. Love you"
"Love you too, honey cakes!" Mum said.
I just laughed and turned to Ruby.
"See ya Ruby Duby" I said. Ruby Duby was my nickname for her when we were 2 years old.
"Bye, Ivy Divy" Ruby chuckled
"Love you" I said
"Aww love you too" Ruby gushed.
I chuckled and turned to Indigo.
"Bye Indi" I said hugging her.
"Bye sisser" she said in a baby voice. (Sisser=sister. Indigo called me that when she was a baby)
I laughed at her and kissed her face. She went to kiss my cheek but the cheeky monkey licked my cheek:(
"Oi!" I said pushing her face away from me.
Indigo laughed as she picked Barclay up.
I grabbed Barclay and kissed the top of his furry head. Then I hugged him to my chest but he scratched my boob. Ow! I immediately (accidentally) dropped him but quick Indigo Caught him.
Barclay barked at me and I just patted his head.
He then purred like a cat (for some reason he does that?!) and I laughed at him.
I said goodbye again and I hopped in my car, put the tray of treats on my passenger seat and drove off. I blasted the music up because my favourite song (dessert by Dawin) was on.
"🎶they can imitate you, but they can't duplicate you, you have something special that makes me wanna taste you! I want it all day long, I'm addicted like its wrong! I want it all day long, I'm addicted like its- WHATCHA GON? WHATCHA GON? DO WITH THAT DESSERT?🎶🎶🎶" I sung while eating my treats off the tray on the passenger seat.