Roomates- 5

Hey guys, I haven't updated in like...forever! Here is an update but I'll give you a summary first:)

Summary:
Ivy moved out of her home and into college where she will live for another year or two.
She met a girl called Marcy and a girl called Elliot.
She also saw a guy who she thought was indeed hot.
In the last chapter he pushed a girl (Ashley) away from him and started to approach Ivy.

End of summary.

Recap:
"Hey bubba!" A girl called to him.
"Uh, hi?" He said as she hugged him.
They hugged? He has a girlfriend, holy!
"Why are you hugging me?" He laughed, glancing at me from time to time.
"Oh, don't pretend you don't want my kiss so bad!" She said and he laughed harder.
"Get away! You're not my girlfriend and also, I reported you so you're not in my room anymore. They moved you to 296." He said then he pushed her away.
He started walking toward me!! What do I do???

Chapter 5:

"Hey," he said, rubbing the back of his neck as he stopped in front of me.
"Hi." I squeak out, I'm not usually used to hot guys talking to me. Hell, one has never even glanced at me.
"I believe we were in the elevator together," he says, trying to start a conversation. But why with me?
"Yeah. I'm usually scared of elevators. And I always get mixed between escalators and elevators. Escalators are better though, obviously. Hey, guess what?, one time there was a mosquito in my elevator and it bit the crap out of me. Geez did I need some band aids after that!" I babble on. What was wrong with me? Why am I acting like this?
"Uh...yeah," he says, confused.
"Mmhm.." I encourage him to keep talking.
"What's your name?" He asks.
"Ivy, you?" I ask.
"Im Luke." He smiles. Gosh, I think I'm gonna die!
"My cousins name is Luke" I say, laughing nervously.
"Bet he isn't as hot as me." He smirks. I wipe my nose with the back of my sleeve before I smile at him.
"Me and Luke kissed." I say blushing.
"Now have we?" Luke asks and my eyes widen before I correct myself.
"I meant, my Luke. Well not my Luke but my cousins Luke. Not you! Definitely not you!" I say very quickly and his grin fades from his face.
"So you're saying that you would definitely not kiss me?" He asks and I mentally slap myself on in the face.
"I would kiss you" I defend but then he chuckles.
"So you would kiss me!?" He asks and I sigh.
"No, I mean...ugh! That's an awkward question. Catcha later?" I say, starting to walk to my door.
"Sure" he says walking into his door. I am following behind him but stopping in front of the door.

The door he just walked into was my door.

-:-

YES AN UPDATE!!!

Question: do you like this book?

Question 2: how did you find this book?

Question 3: what's your most favourite book on wattpad? (So I can read it)

Thankyou ily.

Also, be sure to read my other books on @king_kayla
- hotline bling // Eva Gutowski and Jack Gilinsky.
&
- follow me 5sos.//5sos