CHAPTER 2

We get in the taxi, Megan chooses to sit next to Louis and I get in the front, next to the driver. The boys are loud in the back, so I kind of had to scream the address at the poor man next to me. He nods, starts the engine and drives away.

I look out the window basically the whole ride and remain silent. I was actually feeling a bit tired and I wasn't really in for a party anymore. I didn't even bother to introduce myself.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn around. It's Louis.

"What's up?" He says, looking a little concerned.

"I don't know," I say. "I kind of don't feel like partying anymore."

"Oh come on, it will be fun!" He says, smiling. I notice a small spark in his eyes that I haven't seen a long time. It remembers me of something that happened a few years ago.

-FLASHBACK-

"Hurry!" Louis shouts at me. I run right behind him. We're running away from the police that just invaded our massive party in a stranger's house. I suppose he must be Louis' friend, but I never heard him talking about him. As we get to a somewhat safe place in the woods he stops and turns around, facing me.

"Well, wasn't that exciting?" he says, being out of breath from all the running we've done.

"It was," I say, smiling from ear to ear. "Finally some excitement in my boring life."

"Yeah, you could say college is something different than high school, isn't it?" He says, and I notice a small spark in his eyes.

"It is, it really is!" I laugh. Still being a bit out of breath I lean against a tree behind me and sit on the ground.

Louis looks at me and the way the moonlight flashes on his face I noticed he looks older lately.

"I miss hanging out with you," I say. "It's just so different around town since you left for uni."

"I know," he says, looking a bit sad, "I miss hanging out with you too. But the good thing is that you can just flee from home and come to when you don't feel like being there anymore."

I nod. I take a breath, stand up and start walking back.

"Where are you going?" Louis asks.

"I don't know, I just don't want to spend the rest of the night in the woods."

He follows me and stops me. As he stands in front of me I see that stupid smirk on his face. The little twinkle in his eyes got sparklier and the smirk on his face grew out to be a smile.

"Why don't we go out, like a real club or something?" he says.

"I don't have an ID card?" I say. "I'm just 16 Lou, how the hell am I getting in there?"

"I don't know, we'll figure something out!" he says and walks away.

I shake my head from disbelieve but follow him anyway. "You're crazy".

-END OF FLASHBACK –

Louis waves his hand in front of my eyes. "Hello? Soph?" He says.

"Sorry," I laugh "I had to think of that one night we got kicked out of that club in London after we were followed by the police when they killed the party of that stranger."

He starts laughing. "I remember that too," he says. "Great night, perfect kebab afterwards. Your mum could've killed me though."

He was absolutely right. My mum was furious after she heard what happened.