Into The Cell

Stiles' P.O.V.

We get to Derek's Loft and see him sitting on the table.

"What do you want with her Derek?" I hear Scott ask from behind me.

"If you didn't notice she's an alpha and has not learned to control her shift." Derek says.

"And what does that have to do with us?" I say putting Sam on the couch.

"Well... If you guys wanna stay alive I suggest you help me." Derek says angrily.

"With?" I say. "I wanna keep her in a jail cell for a while and see how she does, do you think you can get your father to let us use it for like a week?" Derek asked rudely.

"Only if we can see her, feed her and tell her everything about her brother first. Take it or leave it?" I asked not wanting her to be alone in a cold jail cell.

Derek laughed and said "As long as she doesn't wanna rip our throats out then why not."

"Good, I'll ask him and see if he can keep other police officers out while she's there." I say smiling.

-------At The Station-------

"So what your saying is that you found Theo's little sister as a wolf and turned her human and now? You want to keep her in one of my cells?" My dad asked takin in everything we told him.

"Ya, so can we?" Scott asked as I picking her up from the couch. "Fine but no one can know and I don't want both of you near her at all." Dad said pointing at Scott and I.

"Dad we still have to feed her." I say. "Fine but just be careful, let's get her in the cell." He says starting to walk to the cells.

We get to the cells and I put her in the biggest one.

"What do we do when she wakes up?" I heard my dad say from behind.

"We protect her." I said looking down at her.