Chapter 3

Jenna walks into a bar with the hottest outfit she could find, while Marlon waits for her at the casino next door. Jenna sits down next to a guy. He's a little older than she is but she picked who to sit next to wisely. "Well hello there gorgeous! " says the man next to her. " Hey, hot stuff!" Jenna says firting with him. He buys her a drink. She makes sure he doesn't leave to use the restroom. They chat for about 20 minutes. Right when he was about to get up to go, Jenna interrupts him, " Where are you staying at?" "The hotel down the street....why?" He replies. "Let's go there." She says, and then winks. He smiles and sets a 20 dollar bill on the counter. She grabs his tie and drags him out the door. He follows and leads them to the car, he smirks at her as he puts the key in the ignition. Once they get to the hotel. He sets his keys on the dresser in the bedroom and heads to the bathroom. Jenna begins to unbutton her top" Wait for me." He says. As soon as he closes the door, Jenna grabs his keys and quietly sneaks out the door. She calls Marlon once she is in the car. "On my way." Jenna says. She pulls up to the curb of the casino and Marlon jumps in. And they are off to who knows where!