So.... You Think I'm Kissable?

Hey It’s me again :P .! I’m writing a new story (as you can see). The idea just popped out of nowhere when I was traveling to Maryland and I got really car sick ( cause I ate twizzlers, Hershey’s cookies and crème chocolate bar, m&m pretzel style, gizzard, Sunkist,etc) *Not really the best combination when your stuck in a car for 5 hours (for future reference)* I still haven’t thought of how the title is going to relate to the book…..BUT I’m counting on people to actually comment on this book so I can get some suggestions for new titles or a few book ideas! Well…Tell me if you like it or not and give me NICE criticism ( if that’s possible)

Comment! ( Please!)

Vote! ( Ya know You want to!)

Fan and/or Like on fb ( Doing these things could make a certain short girl happy!)

Ps: I’m that short girl :D

                                                                                       Prologue

Avery’s POV

“ But dad--”

“ Enough with the buts Avery! I’m sure you’ve harassed your fair amount of those in your life time.” My dad sneered.

How could he judge me when he didn’t even hear my side of the story?

Sure I’ve made some mistakes in my 17 years of being a hormonal male, but you can’t blame me for that.

“ Dad will you calm down and let me get a least at sentence in!?” I tried to reason with the man but damn! He’s as thickheaded as the Israelites when they were traveling to the promise land.

“ I’m sorry Avery but my mind is made up; you speaking would be pointless.” Okay well that was a little harsh.

“ Dad you have to understand. I can not go to a private school “ I whispered not holding back the strength of disdain I had for the two words.

He chuckled.

“ Son, you have much to learn. And yes I do understand. But you have to suck it up and take it like a man, unless….you don’t think your man enough?’

Aw crap. He knows about my obsession with bets.

“ of course I’m man enough! I’ll show you” shit.

“ Sure you will” He chuckled as he left the living room.

Damn. I wish I had not just said that.