An Unlikely Meeting

Chapter 1

I was awakened with the awesome beats of ‘Poison’ by Bev Devoe .

I might be sickly spoiled and British; but I’m obsessed with 80’s and 90’s music.

I glanced at my alarm clock and groaned. It was 7:30am.

Who in their right mind wakes up at 7:30 am; forget calling someone!

I angrily flipped my 700 thread count bed sheet off of me and stumbled to where my phone was being charged.

‘ Its driving me outta my mind

That’s why its hard for me to find’

My phone blasted.

“ Yeah well your driving me out of my mind right now!” I screamed at my phone.

See what I mean? Waking up early has got me going insane!

I glared at my phone; almost daring it to not combust into flames.

As soon as I got a chance to look at the caller ID , the phone stopped ringing.

“ Oh thank you God!”

I started walking back to my bed when it began once again!

I stomped toward it flipped it open, already knowing who the stupid caller was.

“ Blake, what the fuck do you think your doing calling me at 7: 30 am!” I screamed through the phone. Man , do I have to get me some new friends.

“ Dude, I thought you said you were starting private school today?” He asked as if I never screamed to begin with.

“ And how does that have ANYTHING to do with the question I just asked you?” sometimes he just asks the dumbest questions.

“ School starts in 20 minutes” He stated so calmly; I could almost hear him smirking on the other end.

My rage tripled.

“ WHY DIDN’T YOU CALL ME!” It wasn’t a question; it was an accusation.

“ Calm your fucking dick dude. I’ve been calling you for the past freaking hour.”

“ Oh” Was all I could say.

“ Yeah, oh” He repeated sounding a little pissed.

“ Sorry Blake--”

“ It’s cool dude, just get here soon”

“ Yeah sure thanks bye”

What would I do without him.

I quickly stuffed my legs down some Calvin Kline blue and black checkered shorts; since I was already wearing boxers. I slipped on a plain black wife beater and a deep blue Ralph Lauren button down shirt.

I threw on a pair of black vans with blue laces, grabbed my book bag and headed out.

I stopped in my tracks, back tracked and stood in front of the mirror to admire myself.

“ Damn. I’m too sexy for this shirt, I’m too sexy for these clothes, I’m just too sexy . Oh. Oh” I sang my remixed version of the I’m too sexy song from Shrek.

********

I pulled into the school parking lot in my Tesla Roadster.

Damn this school was humongous compared to my public school.

I inhaled deeply then closed my eyes as I exhaled. Just knowing that this was going to be a long first day of school.

BEEP!