Ch.3 Fun in the sun?

AN: I'm back at it and I was determined to make this my longest chapter yet.

Juvia: yeah more time with Gray-sama

Gray: hey why did you make me a pervert in the last chapter!

Keenon: dad you look at mom all the time like that.

Gray: (starting to turn pink)

Urmay: yeah daddy tells Keenon and Urmay countless of times to go play outside cause daddy and mommy need some alone time after daddy looks at mommy like that.

Gray: (now redder then erza's hair)

AN: oh gray when will you just admit your feelings for my home slice juvia

As everyone got into their bathing suits that Juvia bought them on their way to the beach, Keenon a pair of green trunks and Urmay a one piece that was purple with black and blue sparkle stars on it.

Gray asked juvia if she knew what item lyon was looking for. "all juvia knows is if it falls in to the wrong hands Lyon-san said the world as we know it could be altered" juvia said trying to sound not worried now that the subject was brought up and said out loud.

"Mama don't worry if Uncle Lyon didn't find the key we wouldn't be here right now, oooppps..." Urmay said before she could even stop herself. "May your not supposed  to tell the future you could mess up our whole life when we go back, it isn't bad enough that when we go back mom and dad are already going to know we went back in time and whoop us"!

Keenon said scolding his little sister for her stupid out bursts. "hey why don't we help him then as soon as possible"!? Gray said a little too excited that the other three felt a little hurt that he wanted his kids gone so soon. "Well if we help Uncle then it will change time, he found it by himself and that's how it has to stay, so let's just not worry about it right now" Keenon said looking downwards a little hurt. "No way let's just help him, i mean the sooner the better right"

"No we can't, i mean dont you want us here"!!! Keenon hissed at his father. Now Keenon was running towards the water naked then his body burst in to water, he looked like a jet racing through the water to a nearby Island. Juvia was amazed at his speed that she started to smile knowing she had the honor of teaching someone her magic.

But that smile quickly turned into a serous face as she turned to look at gray. "What's his problem"? gray said out loud. "Your CHOICE OF WORDS GRAY" juvia screamed. It wasn't hard th know that when juvia left out the honorifics on his name he knew he did something wrong, not wanting to anger her anymore he created a path on the water with his ice and ran after Keenon without looking back.

"Mama does daddy not want us around"? Urmay said on the brink of tears. "No I know Gray-sama is happy that he knows he has kids in the future it's just he has a hard way of showing his feeling to people, it took Gray-sama years and a whole demon and kingdom war till he finally told Juvia how he really felt about her" Juvia said with light blush and a smile and took Urmay to play in the water with her.

As she looked down at her, her face was as bright as ever know. But she held tight to her fixed teru teru bōzu doll. Juvia just looked away wondering why she would have one of those when all their good for is keeping the rain away. Juvia looked down a little sad thinking about her own childhood memories and hoping her daughter's life isn't like that as well.

*OVER AT THE ISLAND*

As gray moved fast to the Island that his son went to he noticed the storm cloud over the island. That reminded him of when he first met juvia and how the rain made her feel sad inside and then it hit him back then when he was eager to get them home it wasn't because he didn't want them here it was just he didn't want them to get hurt and the faster they were back the faster time could start to past so he could see them again.