BTS With You At A Hotel

Credits to http://funnyransom.tumblr.com/

Jin:

Jin would want to order room service and watch Netflix and chill with you all night long. Him, being as nervous as you are (though I'm sure it's for a different reason), he wouldn't try anything until he knew you were really sure and ready of whatever is to come. He would just try to make the two of you feel comfortable with a simple night of movies, games, food, and sharing each other's company.

Suga:

After a casual tour of the hotel, upon returning back to the hotel room, Suga would get out his computer and start working on his music. You would just watch him, waiting patiently for him to entertain you. He'll peek up in between his blonde bangs and call you over, lifting his blanket for you to come and hop into bed with him. Though it's not the type of night you might have been expecting, you nuzzle against Suga and watch him talk about the music he's been working on. It would just feel good listening to him talk-as you gently drift off to sleep.

J-Hope:

J-Hope would go to the places inside the hotel-such as the pool. He'll ask you if you want to shower first upon returning back to the hotel. When you come out, J-Hope passed out- still in his wet swim suit. You feel like waking him up but he just look so peaceful sleeping. You caress his arms; knowing it calms him down as you place yourself next to him even though he smells like chlorine.

Rapmon:

Rapmon checks out the places around the hotel; looking for amusement parks or a movie theatre. Rapmon might be interested in sightseeing. While wondering, you guys might get lost and end up at the sandy beach. Too lazy to walk back, you two would lie underneath the starry nights, talking, and eventually spending the whole night, cuddling by the ocean blue.

Jimin:

"Let's go to the all-you-can-eat buffet!" You guys would go to the buffet and pig out. Upon coming back to the hotel room, he'll tackle you unto bed but too full with bloated bellies, he would collapse next to you. You two would giggle and talk about how much you two ate and promise to plan out better things to do tomorrow. For hours, no one would be able to sleep. But when Jimin hears you whistling softly, he'll smile, watching you. Eventually, he'll cradle you like a big spoon, sucking the warmth out of your body.

V:

V would ask you if you wanted to take a bath together. When you finally understand him, he meant go to the hot tub. Though the weather is chilly at night, you guys go. As you talk about how you're excited and nervous to be here with V, he suddenly faints because of the contrast from the hot tub heat and cold breeze. You drag his body across the long corridors of the hotel and finally throw him into bed. He murmurs that he's cold. You check his temperature and he turns out to have a fever. That's how you spend your 1stnight in hotel with V: taking care of the ill alien.

Jungkook:

He'd be distracted by everything in the hotel. Going from gym to the casino to the buffet to the concert hall, by the time you guys return to your rooms, you'll be so exhausted that you pass out. Jungkook, watching your pretty face drift off to sleep, would get ready for bed-brushing his teeth and taking a proper shower. Eventually, he'll come back out and fall asleep next to you, wanting to give you his arm as a pillow but careful not to wake you up. You wake up in the middle of the night and is surprised to see Jungkook so close to you. But you cuddle next to him, watching and thinking how blessed you are to have a man like him in your life.