BTS Finding Out They're Your First Boyfriend

Credits to http://dreamybts.tumblr.com/

Jin: "Oh really? I'm so honored." Of course cute lil' princess Jin is grateful for being your first boyfriend and he intends to make sure you feel superduper loved in your first official relationship.

Jimin: "Huh? I'm shocked Jagi, how could all the boys at school resist such a cuuute face?" Jimin, being the cheesiest person ever hopes to sweep you off your feet and wants to be the best boyfriend ever.

Suga: "Oh? Okay." Suga always keeps his swag on. He doesn't really care much about being your first real boyfriend but he is a little shocked inside. He mostly just wants for the both of you guys to be mutually happy and sweggy.

J-Hope: "WHAAAT?!?! Well, lucky for you then jagiya, you got the best first boyfriend ever! You got the HOPE- THE BEST ONE." Hobi is happy that you told him this, he already loves you so much that he's glad he's the first one to make you happy in terms of relationships.

Rap Monster: "Oh? That's really cool you know, it's always a good idea to wait for the right person..." *goes on about how he's totally the right person, but subtly so you don't notice he's bragging about himself* Rap Monster being the brainiac will always give the best advice, especially since he knows you're new to being a couple.

Taehyung: "Wowieee, I'm so glad to be your first boyfriend, I feel so happy to know I was the best to be picked first." Tae was totally smirking when he said this, but in all seriousness his inner lil' adorable puppy came out and he would always want you to be put first in your new relationship.

Jungkook: You're probably his first real girlfriend too. LOLL THE FETUS, but no, seriously Kookie would be the little sass king he is and immediately be a bit cocky and go "So, you chose the best one out of all the others huh?" *while totally wiggling his lil' eyebrow* (damn golden maeknae (≧∇≦) )