Chapter 5

Dipper was walking in the forest and was looking for something mysterious to get his mind off of Mabel. "Ugh, she's so stubborn!" He said as he kicked a rock. "Stupid Mabel! Stupid Bill!" Dipper said he then kicked a tree. "OW!! OUCH!!! That hurt!!!" Dipper rubbed his toe but started to get tired. And before he knew it he had fallen asleep against the tree he had kicked. When he woke up he was still at the tree he kicked but it was now morning. "I better get home before Stan gets worried." Dipper said. He started to get up but he fell back down.

"Ow, ow my foot." He grabbed his foot and took off his shoe. He saw that his toes was very swollen and purple. "Aw man why me?" Dipper said in frustration. He sighed and then got up and held on to the tree. "Okay I have to get home." He said with determination. He started to limp home and didn't stand still when he was on his hurt foot. He walked toward where he came but then he then remembered. He forgot which way he came!! Dipper looked around the forest and then stopped, he sat down up against a tree. He called out "HELP I'M OVER HERE!" He heard footsteps and saw a yellow blur though the trees. "Help somebody Help!!!!" Dipper yelled. Two people were heard talking their voices were both familiar, very familiar. "Whoever you are please help me!!!" He looks through the trees and sees a man and a young girl. They get close enough that he can see them he gasps. "Oh no...."He whispers "It's Bill." Bill walks up to Dipper, with Mabel trailing behind him.

"HEY PINETREE!!"Bill said loudly.

His hat was still floating atop his head and Mabel had a scared face. "How's it going? Wow looks like you hurt your vessel I-I mean body!!" Bill looked at Dipper swollen foot. "I'm fine." Dipper starts to stand up and then cringes in pain. Mabel looks at him sympathetically. "Are you ok?" She whispered. Dipper look up at her and she had looked away. Dipper finally manages to stand up, he holds onto a tree and avoids eye contact with Mabel.

"So why are you guys coming this way?" Dipper asked.

"W-were com-" Mabel started to say but Bill looked back at her and gave her an evil eye, she looked down at her feet. "Sorry...." She whispered.

"We were coming to see you Pinetree!!" Bill said. He grabbed Dippers arm but Dipper yanked it away.

"What wrong, Pinetree nervous? Bill laughed he snapped his fingers and Dipper floated up next to him. Bill laughed as Mabel jumped up trying to get him down but she went through him. "HA HA HA!!" Bill kept laughing and then he did the same to Mabel. "HA! Now you are both coming with me."

Bill walked through the forest and Dipper and Mabel were floating behind him. Mabel looked at Dipper but turned away before he could see. She didn't want him to know that she felt bad about their argument earlier. She didn't want him to know that she felt bad that she was wrong and he was right. She looked once more at Dipper. He looked as if he was surveying the area, he turned his head and looked at Mabel. They gazed at each other with sad eyes and then they said at the same time. "I'm sorry!" Dipper smiled and Mabel giggled. "Sorry I argued with you earlier, you were just trying to protect me..." Mabel said quietly. "Me too, I shouldn't have left you without telling you where I was going and now we're going who knows where. I guess I just majorly messed up." Dipper confessed.