Chapter 12

I don't know if it guys realized this but they are already back in north caralina and Cameron is staying with them for a few days. So I just forgot to write the part where they have their flight!
................................................
   I was tired all day and so I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up to Hayes shaking me asking me if I knew where the thermometer was.
   " why what happened???"
I asked
    " skylyn is sick and we need to take her temp."
  Hayes said
" I saw it in the left drawer by the sink a few days ago."
  I said still half asleep.
After Hayes took her temperature, Elizabeth gasped.
  " 102!"
Elizabeth said shocked.
  Elizabeth loaded everyone into the car and we took skylyn to the doctor. They gave her a shot and she asked if she could hold my hand so it wouldn't be scary. On our way out of the doctors office...
  " thanks Sydney for your help."
  Elizabeth told me.
   " no problem mom."
  I said smiling at her. She hugged me before we got back in the car. Before we went home, Nash and Hayes got mail out of their po box to look through. Right before we left the mailman brought in a while other sack...
   " here, I already checked its all for you."
   He said
Hayes took it and thanked him and we drove back home. We decided to make a YouTube video of us opening fan mail!
   " 321 okay... Hey guys! Today I have Hayes Grier and his lovely girlfriend Sydney!!!"
  Nash said
    " today we are opening all of our guys' fan mail that you sent to our po boxes!"
  Hayes said smiling.
  " okay.. Let's get started!"
  I said excitedly.
     The first box nah opened, it was full of confetti so we played a prank on Cameron... We quietly walked into his bedroom and then screamed and when he jumped up Nash dumped all of the confetti on him.
  After that Nash opened about twenty more packages, and read a bunch of letters and Hayes opened about fifteen and ready a bunch of letter. I got six letters and one package. Inside the package it was a little jar that said
  ' 110 reasons why Hayes and Sydney are literally perfect together!'
  It was so cool and Hayes and I read through every one of them. After about twenty minutes we stopped videoing and Hayes and Nash opened the rest of their boxes and letters and I had a couple more letters and boxes after that. It's really cool that I actually have fans! I never would have dreamed of this and now I can't dream of not being here with Hayes and Nash and Cameron and Elizabeth and skylyn! I love them so so much and I'm happy here!!!