Chapter 15

When we got to the hospital, I ran up to the desk with Sydney still in my arms. They got her onto a bed and into a room. They put an iv in her wrist and took her blood sugar and blood pressure and checked her heartbeat.
" I'm sorry sir we don't know what's wrong we will have to run some tests and we will be back with you shortly."
The nurse said smiling. I smiled back and when she walked out I walked over and sat on the bed with her. I hugged her. I was really worried about what had happened to her. I called Nash first.
N- where are you Hayes?!?
H- at the hospital.
N- what did you do?!?
H- Sydney and I were eating breakfast and she passed out. I didn't know what to do so I brought her here because I couldn't find you!
N- we will be there in a minute.
End of call
After that I called my mom and Cameron. The doctor finally came back after about an hour and a half.
" we ran some tests and we have concluded..."
He said. All of the sudden Nash and Cameron ran into the room and started freaking out. I looked at them and they both sat down.
" anyways... We have concluded that Sydney has gone into a coma. "
He said
" why?!?"
I screamed
" that's what my nurses are trying to figure out. We think it has something to do with a concussion that wasn't treated."
He said.
After he left I broke down and started crying. Nash and Cameron hugged me and told me it was going to be ok.
  About an hour later Sydney woke up but she didn't know where she was or why she was at the hospital. I hugged her and kissed her on the forehead.
   " who... Are you?"
  She whispered.
  When she said that she looked at me like I was a stranger. I started crying and ran back over to Cameron. Nash went over to talk to her.
   " hey your awake."
  He said smiling
    " why am I here?"
  She asked
    " you passed out and we don't know why yet but we will find out soon."
  He said.
    " who are you people?"
  She asked
    " I'm Nash Grier, this is Hayes Grier your boyfriend and this is Cameron Dallas."
  He said pointing to all of us.
     " but I don't know any of you."
  She said. She started to get louder and more upset.
   " today's our three month anniversary."
  I said fighting back tears.
    " I'm so sorry... I just can't remember you."
  She whispered.
     I sat back down Cameron patted me on the back. The doctor came back in...
   " oh good your awake!"
  The doctors said excitedly.
   " Mr. Grier could I speak with you a minute?"
  He whispered to me. We went out to the hallway and closed the door.
    " Sydney somehow got a concussion... Very minor. But it wasn't treated. I'm glad she woke up because if she wouldn't have she might have ever woken up. She won't remember anything for a while but her memory will come back over time. She should be back to normal in about three weeks. Just be really easy on her. You can leave in a couple of hours."
  The doctor said. I was really relieved that she's okay!