Chapter 22

Sydney's pov:
When I woke up Shawn had already gotten breakfast from the lobby in our hotel. He came and sat on the bed and we ate together watching tv. I really like Shawn but I need some time.
" you want to go to the pool?"
He asked excitedly
" sure! When?"
I asked.
" tonight?"
He asked
" sure."
I said and then I smiled at him and took another bite of my yogurt. I decided to go get clothes from my room. When I went inside, Hayes was on his bed asleep with tear stains on his face. I tried not to wake him up.
I took a quick shower and put in a maroon skater skirt, a white v neck t shirt that says purrrrrfect on it with little cat ears and my white converse high tops. I brushed my teeth and hair and put on some makeup... The regular foundation, concealer, mascara, lip gloss, and this time I put on a little bit of eyeliner. When I got out of the bathroom, Hayes was awake. He seemed surprised when he saw me but I punched my shirt so he knew I was just there for clothes and I went back to shawns room. Our next stop on tour is chili so I have to be ready for what is going to happen. Cameron and I hung out all day and made vines and stuff like that and then, it was finally time to get ready to go to the pool with Shawn.
" woah! Where are you going missy???"
Cameron asked before I walked out.
" I'm going to the pool with Shawn."
I said
He made a kissy face and then started laughing before hugging me and telling me bye. I went upstairs and put on... A plain white bikini with a black off the shoulder crop top.
When I got down there, Shawn wasn't there yet. I decided to wait a couple of minutes for him. All of the sudden someone came up behind me and put their hands over my eyes.
" guess who!"
They yelled
" hmmmm.... I don't know"
I said sarcastically
" Shawn!"
I yelled
He hugged me. Right after I took off my coverup, he picked me up. I started screaming.
" Shawn stop!!!"
I screamed.
He threw me in the pool and I swam back up to him and splashed him. We hung out in the pool for about an hour and then something happened. I realized that... I missed dating Shawn. I dated him for a while when Hayes and I broke up because he did something stupid... As always. But I think that there's actually something between us. I mean he's really sweet! And I love it when he hugs me! Maybe... We should date again. But... He probably doesn't love me anymore... But he did say that he would wait for me. All of the sudden... I slipped and fell off the side of the pool. I was about to fall, it was like everything was in slow motion. Shawn was running for me just as I thought everything was going to go black, Shawn caught me. He carried me back to my chair. I was in shock. Then... He leaned in... And kissed me. I kissed him back and we stayed that way for at least a minute. I hugged him tightly and started crying. I didn't even know why I was crying... I just... Was.
We went back up to the room and I took a quick shower and got on a t shirt and shorts to sleep in. By the time Shawn and I were both ready for bed it was ten. We decided to watch a movie. Shawn got out finding nemo and even though we've both seen it like a million times, we still laughed at the funny parts and got sad at the sad parts. I was having a really good time with Shawn.
It was eleven. Shawn fell asleep but I kept on watching the movie. All the sudden someone started banging on the door. I opened it. It was Nash. I hugged him and the let go when I realized he was crying.
" what's wrong?"
I asked sad to see him upset.
" Lyndsey... And I.... Broke up..."
He said in between breathes and sobs.
I hugged him tightly.
" it will be okay I promise."
I said.
I left a note for Shawn
Dear Shawn, I went with Nash to his room so we could talk... I will be back in the morning I promise.
- Sydney
And then we went to Nash's room