Part5: unexpected fun

After CofeeBean.

I went home and tried to figure out,what was going on, after a while trying to figure out everything, i decided to ignore it for a while.

Just before i could play minecraft, Abby.. Who is my bestfriend texted me that she will have a small pool party at her house at 12:00am until 3:00pm and there will only be Maddie, Ivy, Tambry, Mackenzie, Amber and wenddy, they are all also my bestfriends but Abby is the BEST among all the others.

Since it is still 10:30am i'll just continue on playing minecraft. Minecraft is my favourite game!.

Die you zombie pigman! Oh no! Theres to many zombies! I have to go in my secret house!
Ok i'm safe...
what time is it?, oh it's 11:30 already i think i should get ready, i don't want to be in a rush later.

I think i'll have a good shower.

After having a good shower,

Ahhh that's better!, ok now i'm gonna wear my lavendar coloured short dress and dry my hair, brush it and tie it into a fishtail. After that i put on my make-up which is only foundation, eyeshadow, eyeliner,maskara and a red like blood lipstick.

Mom! I'm of to Abby's house!
"oh your brother borrowed your car sweetie"

That little brat! He didn't even ask for my permision!
Now how am i going to go to Abby's house!?
Then dad came in.
"well you don't have to worry about that, i booked you a limo".

Your kidding right dad?

"nope"

But it's to expensive!
"nothing is to expensive for my girl"
Thank you dad!. I said hugging him.