Blood Red Kingdom

The moment they've arrived at the Red Kingdom, the cards, which served as guards, jumped to either side of the gates in a hasty, careless way, practically scrambling to their feet at the sight of the oncoming Alices. They saluted as they walked past them, their eyes lingering on their figures observantly. Amy startled them as she threw a pair of scissors up in the air so suddenly, and yelled, with a psychotic grin, "Heads up!"

As the deadly blade descended down at one of the cards, they desperately tried to run out of the way, but three of them tripped, knocking over each other in the process. And because of the logic that they're cards, they stacked up. Jenny winced as the scissors pierced through their paper flesh like... well, cutting through paper.

"Was that really necessary?" Jenny asked, turning to Amy.

The Chocolate Brown Alice shrugged indifferently. "What? I said heads up."

"But wasn't that illegal?"

Teal glanced at Jenny's way, a bemused look in his eyes. "I reckon you're still not used to the idea that this is Wonderland, right? On top of that, right now you're inside the Red Kingdom." He shoved his hands in his pockets, whistling, "The crazies are even crazier here. And I assure you, that it's really possible." He grinned.

'Oh, then I guess that means that I better cope with psychopaths then,' Jenny thought bitterly. "By the way, Teal. What did you say your name was again?" She asked him, receiving the answer from someone else.

"Teal's real name's Callan," Amy cackled, "So lame."

Callan, the Teal Alice, frowned in contrast. "She asked me, Choco."

"Well this makes us even from earlier!"

"Could you two get any louder..?" Thomas groaned. Alex laughed, then shook his head, patting Thomas gently on the back to calm his nerves.

Jenny watched as the citizens of the Red Kingdom, all of whom wore all black excluding the Alices that lived there, stopped to get a glimpse of their passing group. Though, their gazes were more focused on her rather than her companions. Unlike the people of the White Kingdom, the Red Queen's people kept their distance. Even around the Alices that lived among them, Jenny noticed, that they wouldn't even look them in the eye. 'Did something happen..?' She knew that some Alices were out of their minds but, she didn't expect much people to fear them so much that they wouldn't even talk to them.

They halted as Callan chatted with one of the Knave of Hearts. He made the Knave grimace at whatever he said, grumbled something to him, before turning away and marching off to a different direction. Callan waved after him as he went, smiling. "See ya later, then~"

"So? What'd he say?" Jenny asked.

"He says that Her Majesty's searching for the most suitable headwear for the royal croquet game that will occur soon." He replied. "My Mad Hatter and the Red Alice are helping her getting ready in her chambers."

"And how long are we supposed to wait for her?" Thomas interjected. Behind him, Alex was darting his head around restlessly, his face wary. When he noticed Jenny staring at him, he smiled at her in an attempt to cover up his anxiety.

Meanwhile, Callan and Amy were laughing hysterically at Thomas' s question. Was it really that funny?

Amy clutched her sides, "Wow, you Neutrals are hilarious!" She exclaimed, stifling another laugh.

Callan wiped a tear away, "Haha... oh, Red Orange~ don't you know?" He swung an arm over Thomas' s neck, and grinned, "TIME IS DEAD. The Hatter murdered him, remember~?" Eyes widening, Thomas pushed him away. Callan continued to laugh along with Amy, and they started to join hands and did a little dance; skipping around in circles like children.