Chapter 2

"I can't say the samething." I said.

I smiled back. 

"it's been six years since i saw you." He smiled. 

I just looked at him not saying a worded nor fear.

"Well then since your my receptionist. I think we should get to know each other more since we hadn't talked for 6 years." He said. He sat down on his chair and looked at me from head to toe. i wanted to punch him but if i do i might get fired. 

"Well i am 23 years old, I went to princeton university." I said."You?"

"Well I am 24 years old. I went to NYU, I was manager at Jack in the box." He said. He looked me in the eyes for quit awhile then i started talking.

"Well then i guess i'll go back to work." I said breaking the silence between us. 

I was about to unlocked the door and walked out i heard Zander calling my name out.

"Oh and Brooklyn?" He asked. I turned around and looked at him questionably.

"It's really nice to see my EX- Enemy again."He said smiling.

"Yea it is/" I smiled and walked out and closed the door.

~*~*~*~*~*~

"Tell me what happened in his office?!" Kassandra asked loudly that the whole cafe can hear.

"Lower your voice down. And nothing happened ll he said was it's nice to see his EX-Enemy again." I said.

"Hello ladies." I heard from behind me. I see that Aayden and Andrew were coming our way.

Aayden is Kassandra boyfriend and he is still my best guy friend. Andrew is my boyfriend. We both started going out 3 years ago in princeton. 

"Hey babe." I said. Smiling at him then kissing his cheek.

"Oh my gosh, Aayden guess who is our new boss?!" Kassandra said to him.

"Who?" He looked concerned. Ever since Kassandra told him about a new boss being a guy he was a little concerned.

"Zander Millington." She said in disgust.

"That douche-bag?!" He yelled/Whisper.

"Yep. He's back in our lives. And i am not happy about it." I said. 

"What did he do that was so bad?" Andrew asked. I turned to him and looked him in the eyes.

"He ruined my middle and high school life but then when it was getting close to our finals in our senior year he tried to kiss me or abuse me but that was 6 years ago so it doesnt quite matter anymore." i said.

"Should i take care of him?" He asked me.

"Nah, I got him." I said.

When our lunch hour is over, Andrew and Aayden wanted to walk us to our office. We didn't refuse we went along with him. We all got on the elevator and i could feel Andrews grip on my wait tighten. i looked at him and he smiled. 

When we got off the elevator, Andrew walked me to my desk. 

"So i was thinking that maybe you would like to  have dinner tonight at olive gardens?" He smiled while asking.

"I would-" I was cut off by Zander.

"Brooklyn i need you to work late tonight."He said.

"Yes Mr.millington." I said.

"Rain check?" I said smiling sweetly at Andrew. 

"Sure."He said. He leaned down and kissed me. We pulled away when we hear a throat clearing.