Chapter 5

Brooklyn's P.O.V.

I woke up this morning with a terrible feeling.  I don't remember what happened last night. When i went towards the window to open up the curtains.  Once i opened it then sun rays cam thru my room and began to hurt my eyes. I had one strong headache that i never had before. What the heck happened last night?

All i remember was me sitting in the living room talking Zander about somethings i quit don't remember.   Oh god i hope i didn't tell him about the room prank thing i did back in our sophomore year in high school.  I never told anyone about who came up with the biggest prank at our school.  It was in the past.  the past will always be in the past.  it didn't quit matter to me anymore.  

I walked over to the living room to see Zander sleeping in my couch.  Oh god did we really get that wasted?  I went into the kitchen and made us both coffee.  What do i tell him about last night with out making things even more awkward.  It's more awkward to see your boss sleeping in your living room.  My dear jesus what am going to say?!

"Brooklyn?" I heard him moan.

"Coming!" I yelled from the kitchen.

i walked out of the kitchen holding both of our mugs of coffee. I walked into the living room seeing him with his head in his hands..

"Here you go." I said handing him the mug.

He looked at me with disgust.  What the hell! Why is looking at me with disgust?  

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked him.

Instead of answering me, He pushed the mug on me, making me all wet.

"What the hell!" I yelled.

All he did is walked away to the front door and left.  Like he always does.  I hate him.  I made my way into the bathroom and took a nice long shower.  I

I thought about last night and our nice long conversation.   He can he be so nice at one moment and the next thing you know he's a complete dick.  Ugh this boy was always confusing.   I am so not looking forward on going to work.  I can't even imagine on  what he is thinking about now.  

I got ouy of the shower and put on some black skinny jeans and a white long sleeved v-neck sweater.  I slipped on some comfortable white slip ons.   I walked out of my room and head straight for the door.  I grabbed my bag and left my apartment. 

~~~

"Come on Brook don't even pull the fake sick card."  Lynn said.

"I don't want to see that ass of our boss." I groaned.

I was already in the elevator heading up to meet with my worst nightmare.  And His name is Zander Millington. 

"Ok i know he threw coffee at you but you can't just miss work." She said.

"But i don't want to see that asshole."  I whined.

"Suck it up babe. Your gonna have to go up there some day." She said.

She was right.  I had to go back to the office someday.  I can't just stay at home and avoid him for as long as the time we had spent apart.   We were about to get to our floor and i was getting nervous by the second.  When i heard a ding coming on i gripped my bag even more.  I walked out looking more confident.   I felt eyes on me as i walked down the cubicles to get to mine. 

I realized that there was a new guy.  He had blue and grey piercing eyes and kind of brown hair with some blonde in it.  I gave him a small smile and waved and continued to get to my desk.  I looked to my left and there i see Zander leaning against the wall talking to Anarose.  Anarose is the office's secretary and a slut.  A year ago she got one of the workers fired because he didn't want go with her in the closet.  I rolled my eyes at them and sat down on my desk.  

I flipped through some magazine and looked for any errors or misunderstandings in another language.  I felt someone tap my shoulder.  I turned around to see the new guy.

"Hello." He said. 

He had this Australian accent that could attract a bunch of girls to  him.

"Hi. My name is Brooklyn Henderson. What's yours?" I asked him.

"My name is Arden Yendle. I am new here." He said.

"I can see.  Well i am the office Receptionist and if you need anything just ask me or Sir Millington over there." I said.

"Thank you. But i can here to ask if you would like to come and get a cup of coffee with me. If you like to?" He asked me.

"Umm sure. During break at 10-ish?" I asked.

"Sounds perfect. See you till then." He said and flashed me a seductive smile.

Man this guy is hot. 

I turned around back to work on the applications. 

~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry for the late and boring upload,  I was working on my other stories and well i didn't have any idea's for this story.  Please comment and vote. 

Love and Always,

Noemi♥