1; First day

Hi everyone! I'm so exited about this sequel! It's like AHHHHH!

Anyways, if you haven't read "Me and the Bad Boy." Then you'll probably be very confused on this book. So if you haven't, please check it out on my page! Thanks!

I hope you guys enjoy!

***

There is only one happiness in life -- to love and to be loved.

-George sand.

***

☀🌙⭐🌹Eden's pov🌹⭐🌙☀

I rock Winter slowly as I walk in the small kitchen. My mom is already cooking breakfast. I smile at her. "Hey mom." I say quietly, making sure not to wake up my little girl.

She smiles at Winter. "Is she asleep?" I nod. "Yea. Finally. She kept me up all night last night." My mother smiles and extends her arms. "Let me see my granddaughter." I smile and hand her to my mother.

She holds her with perfect care, smiling.

Winter is currently one year old. She has curly chestnut brown hair with chocolate brown eyes. She's beautiful. And she gives me hope. Whenever I look at her, I see her father. Especially with her dimples when she smiles.

"Can you handle her while cooking breakfast? I've got to get ready for class."

It's my second year in college. Well... starting today. Me, my mom, and my older sister, Eva, all
Moved closer to the university. UNCG. It's not the best school, but it's still an actual university. And that's what I'm thankful for. I'm studying to be Science teacher. It might not make us good money, but I want to do it. Right now, I work on wednesdays, thursdays, and sundays at a music store not to far from the university. That's how I help earn money, and still going to school. It's called 'The sound hole' Which is actually that big hole in the guitar.

Eva and my mom works at this very fancy hotel that brings in most of our money. But I actually have fun at my job. I get to play and tune guitars, play music through the radios. And teach kids the strings on the guitar.

I love kids, if you can't tell. Ever since I had Winter.

"I'll be fine, Eden. Hurry up. The professors don't like it when your late." I run up to my room and go through my closet. I still wear band shirts and skinny jeans sometimes. Mainly when I'm working.

I quickly grab a nice shirt and skinny jeans. I need to look professional. At least a little bit. I slip on my red converses and put some anti-frizz spray in my hair, applying mascara to my eyes.

"Okay... I think I'm done." I mumble into the mirror. I grab my big heavy-duty book bag and jog down the steps. I walk over and take Winter from my mother. She's halfway awake, her eyelids slowly opening, revealing those light chocolate brown eyes. I smile, leaning forward and kissing her forehead.

"Mommy will be back soon, okay? I love you." I rub her head full of hair and take her over to the crib. I walk over and hug my mom.

"Bye mom, love you." She pats my back. "Goodbye sweetie. Love you." I start walking out the door and she shouts one last thing.

"Make some new friends!" I laugh and get in my small Honda. How did I get it, you ask? My father sent it. He also sends child support to help out with Winter. He's come back into my life a lot more, visiting more often and calling every sunday to catch up on things.

I drive off, taking deep breaths.

You've got this, Eden... Come on. Just go in there and act normal. Act like a normal nineteen year old college student. You've got this. Just calm... down.