Dom&Tris 2

4 months after the break up

It's been months since Dom broke up with me. And I haven't seen him since, well besides at school.

I hate the way we broke up, and I hate the way he is okay and I'm tearing a part. I haven't spoken too any besides my best friend Jar he is the only one that can not read the atmosphere, but he can tell when I look like a potato, he is kind hearted and honest, maybe too honest, and he is also every thing a girl wants, but sad thing for them, he's gay. Gay with a capital G.

"Trissy~" Jar cooed
"what Jar" I spoke in a flat tone .
Jar poked my cheek multiple times because, well, he is Jar.
"Who was the fucker that made you look like a potato, I'll fuck them up for ya!" Here we go.
"Was it fucking Domidick!! Wait is it still fucking Domidick!! That's it! my boo can no longer be a fucking potato!! " Jar was about to storm of to where ever Dom was. But a grabbed Jar by his red polyester cardigan, " watch the fabric!" Jar yelled all defensive got his cardigan " it's polyester and it's from k-mart" I retorted back. Jar snorted and said 'what ever'
" any way, you don't want to bash up Dom cause he hurt me , you want to bash him up because of him , I lost my taste in fashion and you are so embarrassed to even been seen next to me, yeah yeah I get it. And I'm sorry for being a potato " my voice was flat and monotoned. Jar just looked guilty because he knew I was right.

Jar and I continued walking to the shopping centre down the road from our high school. We walked into the shop and guess who we see, my fucking ex. The one who pulled out my heart and burned it in his fire of satisfaction.
Dom caught my eyes and we were looking at each other for a split second, then we turned our heads in a different direction.

My heart dropped when I saw that girl next to him, it's like he is mocking me, because he has a fling and I don't "fucking dick " Jar took the words right out of my mouth. I just nodded in agreement.

We walked into I and Jars favourite surf shop. I picked a few tips out for my self and then I realised who was the cashier. One of my child hood friends. Matt. "Oi tris! That you?" Like ever he still got that damned strong Australian accent.
"Holy baby Jesus Mathew?! " Matt grinned and nodded his head as he walked up to me and gave me a huge hug, I couldn't breathe " Mattew I can't breathe!! " I patted his shoulder that had to much muscle -well not to much-
"haha sorry Ris " he laughed as he let me go . I just waved my hand like I was fanning the air, brushing a way his apology
" wow, you actually look hot. Must be puberty, thank the lord!" Matt exclaimed  and I just looked at him like -wtf dude-  " and I see you are as perverted as ever " I spoke back
" don't get me started on your girls " he said kind of calmly but also cheekily. My what? I looked at where his eyes were looking, of course. I gave him the -really dude - look and I wasn't impressed. Matt put his arms in the air like the cops told him to.

"Trissy~ I think this will bring out your bust more....." Jar trotted to us and trailed his last few words as he saw Matt
"well hello there handsome " Jar was totally checking Matt out . I don't blame him Queensland beach boys are hot. Just saying . Matt gave Jar a toothy grin and said hello back . Then jar leaned in and whispered in my ear
" you going for him, or can I?"
" Jar I don't think he is like that and he is my childhood friend " I whispered back and leaving an awkward Matt standing there.

________time skip cos I'm lazy ___

It's been a week and me and Matt have been hanging out a lot. Ever since we saw each other .

He recently moved here and now goes to my school, he is a year ahead of me but that's cool I don't care.
But ever since Matt has shown up he has made me less of a potato.

Now and then I see Dom giving me a sad or jealous look towards me and Matt but I don't care. Jar hangs with us too but he's to busy with his new found boyfriend, Doug , he is a real cool guy and he is perfect for my best friend.

I walked out of school , and strolled pass people to make my way out of school grounds.
" Tris!"
I turned around and expected Matt, but sadly it was him... Dom

" what is it?" I asked in a flat pissed off voice.

" we need to talk.." Really dude.

"No, we don't. Good bye Dominick" I turned on my heel to walk away like a boss. But no Domidick grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. And before I knew it.

He kissed me....
_____________________to be continued____because I'm an ass hole ____

Welp! That's another one done !! Yeah!
Hoped you enjoyed this one
Ships!!!
Dom x Tris
Or
Matt x Tris
Or
Jar x Doug

Who do you choose?! YOU DECIDE!!!

Any way you can skip this part about behind the names :)

Any way
I originally wanted to call Jar ' Jarred' but I didn't like it so now his name is jar because I was to lazy to back space all of his original name.
And Mattew is tris' nickname for Matt
And Doug .. Idk his name was gonna be Joseph but I'm too tired to even spell it
And why have to gay guys starting with J
......
Okay yes Matt is from Queensland
And I have no idea where Tris is .. Let's just make it a made up country... Cos I can't be fucked arguing  with my self to make W.a or Japan or America ...
Idk.. My fellow readers  ... HALP MEH TO DECIDE!!!!!

Okay BYE BYE =^3^=