Mari-Ana & Oliver

I Listen to her.

But when I speak it's as if she ignores me.

When I touch her, its like she can't feel me.

Why is she doing this to me?

She, always, looks so sad.

Even when I try to make her laugh.

There is nothing.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, Mana!-" I spoke up as I jumped in front of her, waving my arms about , in the air. "- Sweetie, Honey, Wifey! Can you hear me? Hello?" now jumping up and down like a child trying to get their mothers attention. But still nothing. AND IM RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER ! Why is she ignoring me? This make me sad.

Mari-ana is just looking at her phone, with a grim look  and a distance in her eyes as if she is thinking, or thinking at nothing at all.

What did I do wrong? Did she find out I didn't clean the dog? Wait what dog we don't own a dog. Then why is there this random dog walking around the house? He kind of looks like my golden retriever,that I had when I was young, Bob is what I called him, while my mother called him 'Fucking TURD!'  I never knew why, Bob was such a good dog. (actually bob was the devil)

Mari-ana stood up and i moved out of her way, she still wore that depressed look on her face. i watched her as she walked through the dog.

SHE WALKED THROUGH THE DOG!?

But the Bob look a like is perfectly fine and wagging his tail as he looks at me with his tongue hanging out. Bob used to look at me like that, until my dad ran him over.

In horror, I followed Mari-ana into the kitchen.

"Babe, did you see that? You walked through a dog! Whoa that was crazy!" I told her as I was still looking at The Bob look a like , who is still wagging his tail.

*Crash*

I heard a plate break and whipped my head around to see if my wife was okay. "Crap, are you o-"she's crying, but i didn't see any blood, so she didn't hurt her self. "-kay..." I said the last bit quietly as i watched her drop to the ground, sobbing.

I kneeled down and put my hand on her shoulder. "Hon, it's okay, it was just a plate"

"Stupid god damn plate!" Mari-ana yelled as she picked up piece of the plate, at me. I went to grab a hold of her hand to not get hurt, by my beautiful wife, who is now trying to kill me, which is freaking me. But the one thing that is freaking me out more, is that her hand went through my hand and the plate went flying through me and crashed behind me.

what?

Just.

Happened?

In shock, I watched Mari-ana, curl up into a ball and cry.

"ollie.." Her voice soften. she sounded like an angel when she says my name, no she is an angel.

"why did you leave me?" She, sobbed harder.

"I'm here. I'm right here, hon" I chocked as I feel myself start to cry. Because now I realise.

I'm dead.

"come back to me, Oliver" she cried as she looked up, almost looking at me, But I know she's not. A few more tears roll down her cheeks and mine.

"I, never left" 

"I will always be right here, for you Mari-ana

________________________________________-End-_______________________________________

well. looks like I'm crying myself to sleep tonight

Enjoy~

(yes I know I'm evil, with all these sad Rom-cons, but they are BEAUTIFUL -w- in my opinion)

bye bye! (=^w^=)/