Chap 1

ZINTOS
Zintos is the most wanted man on earth. He is always US top most desirable man. He is the bachelor who is in demand.
He owns many factories, clothing line in his name, fashion industry, schools, colleges, you name any business he has it. He is the richest man on the earth.
Being the richest at the age of 28 also comes his attitude and arrogance which is at its peak.
He has all in him... A face to adore for... A body to die for with 8 packs and height ohh god it's 6.3. He is that package that every women wants.
Zintos knows exactly how to attract a person and crack a deal with them.
He takes full advantage of his physical features and has bed almost half of the women across the world.
Though he is a player girls go behind him for his looks and his money.
Many girlfriends come and go in his life . Nobody has stayed permanently in his life. He doesn't like commitment and he is not ready to fall in love.
Currently he is dating Victoria secret model Mitchell and French model Louise. Both are beauty which is rare. Being the world richest he gets the rare beauties. He is managing both his girlfriends without them knowing each other. He is very strategic player. No doubt he is a successful businessman at a very young age.
Though he has his business all across the globe he has set his head offices in Uk , U.S.  and one in Singapore. Though he has kept his offices all across the globe he has his special office where he takes care of all his transactions is from his very personal office in newyork.
All these years there was Mrs jgeengz who was his personal assistant and secretary who was taking care of all his transactions. But due to her old age and her frequent illness ZINTOS restricted her from doing the job and also made her a promise that he wil take care of her until her last day with all facilities. He was keeping his word.
A few days without an assistant he could manage his work but day by day doing all the work and hectic and he was very stressed. Hence he decided to hire a secretary & assistant.
He didn't have a gender specifications. Thus he started to find his assistant to help him sought out his work and in the mean while manage all his other activities.

So guys how did you like my story. I know it's too early to say anything. Keep reading the more part are yet to come. Please vote and comment my story. The next part will be updated soon.