Chap 14

Zintos was going crazy thinking about kenzy. He couldn't stop thinking about her. He searched for her everywhere he couldn't find her. Then he gave up. He became more ruthless than before. He fucked more girls than before . He became stone at heart. He never tought about anyone feelings. He was very insensitive. As time went by he became more and more ruthless.
On the other hand as days passed Draco and kenzy grew even more closer and she was as brilliant as her father in the business. She was becoming famous in the business as Ms. Zyee Draco. She was on a roll attending business world wide... Taking up businesses but she couldn't forget about zintos. She was somewhat attracted to him but her ego was coming in between.
Both led their life separately with their business.
Here zintos got to know that Draco has a daughter and he finally got an heir to the company. He was happy for him so he went to meet him in Italy to congratulate him.
Unaware of the fact that zintos would be in Italy kenzy was feeling restless that day. She had a wired feeling not that of a bad one but s somewhat a real good wired feeling. Her day continued in the office and as usual taking up as the CEO was heck of a job and she kept up with it.
Zintos reached Draco mansion and was waiting for him in his meeting room. Draco arrived and they exchanged their greetings and sat down with scotch in their hands.
How come your visiting me after so long zintos
Oh raco I heard you got an heir to the company so I came to congratulate you.
Ohh ya I found my daughter and she is more than a treasure for me son and all thanks to you ..... Draco phone started ringing...
He spoke for few min and came back to zintos.
It was my daughter call she said she will be home in an hour. U can meet her.
He was looking forward to it as to who was Draco daughter.
They started their usual business chat and after about and hour and half kenzy came home and went directly to her father and hugged him. He also hugged her back and he said someone was there to meet her. She turned around and was met with the shock of her life. It was none other than zintos. Her heart, her desire, her thoughts. She didn't know how to react.
Zintos on the other hand didn't know what to do as soon as he saw her. He was overwhelmed with the feeling by seeing her. Though he had become ruthless his soft side was returning again towards her. Both of them just kept staring at each other and didn't speak a word. Draco cleared his throat though he knew they had known each other before he purposely introduced them again to each other
Darling meet zintos one of the great businesses man in the world and a fine young gentleman and zintos meet zey my daughter and CEO of my company and my heir.
Then also they both just looked at each other and stood there.
Draco let them to talk and gave them space and excused himself for a phone call.
For about 10min both of them took each other physical appearance and finally zintos broke the silence zey ha??
Yes Mr zintos zey is my businesses name any problem?
Ohh he was enjoying this seeing her after a year was hell for him. Kenzy why why did you leave me and go?
Mr zintos..... Kenzy its zintos for you, you understand.
No you are not my boss and you can't boss me around.
How are you kenzy??
I'm good zintos hru?
Not good till few min ago but after seeing you I'm feeling great.
She was overwhelmed hearing that. But she was angry on his player ways. She was upset on him though she was far from him she kept tabs on him. She knew what all he did. She wanted to clarify everything so she asked how are your girlfriends zintos are they good ??
Hearing that he was out taken coz out of the blue she was jealous of him . He couldn't resist it. He was about to grab her and kiss her and show her that she belonged to him and he to her Draco came back to the room with a man and he was zintos rival morocco. Morocco was more of a moron for zintos. They both hated each other. As soon as morocco entered he went asap to kenzy and gave her a tight hug and kisses her cheek. She kissed him back on the cheek. Zintos was more than pissed looking at this. Then Morocco and zintos greeted each other just with pretending friendly handshake and an hello... But in both their eye hatered was clearly seen.
Then Draco announced that the dinner is served and all four of them should dine together. All while zintos was stealing glances at kenzy but she was involved in an friendly conversation with morocco. Zintos was more than pissed seeing this. He tried to sit next to kenzy at the table but Morocco was fast than him and he grabbed the seat next to her.
All of them had their dinner and morocco left stating that he has a meeting early in the morning and he has to attend it. He bid farewell to Draco and zintos and hugged and kissed kenzy. After he left Draco said zintos to stay at his place like old times and he agreed. Kenzy was not sure about her father idea. So kenzy said goodnight to her father and kissed him o his cheek and went to her room while zintos was already in his guest room. He was restless. He was thinking how can she take Morocco as his guy and not him. What that guy had thy he didn't have. He couldn't sleep in night so he did the only thing he went to kenzy room for answers. But as he entered her room she was asleep like an angle. She was so beautiful that he couldn't resist so he kissed he on the temple and left her room keeping one thing in mind that whatever happens he will make her his forever

Hope you guys are liking my story. Please vote and comment... Vote and vote and vote keep voting 😍😍😍😍