Catch Me When I Fall

I AM SO SORRY I SKIPPED A CHAPTER!! WOW I'M SO SMART WELL HERE IT IS SORRY AGAIN :(

  No Ones Pov

    The girl in a tattered worn dress was barely walking toward the steel masterpiece that glistened I'm the cold night . Frost outlined its magnificent curls, and elaborate design. The girl tugged her flimsy shawl a little tighter to her shaky skin not that it helped. As she tottered toward this marvel she felt the exhaust of the day through her shaky shoulders and aching limbs. As she came to the middle if this gigantic structure she slid down the thin siding into a sitting position . Her head hurt, she had no clue where she was, and furthermore it was cold,she felt as if she would collapse any second. Her head spun in circles and as she tried to assert herself that everything was alright a couple of tears trickled down her red clad cheeks.

"Why me, god why"?

    She asked this while staring up at the cloud ridden sky as if expecting to get an answer. When she got none she shakily tried to get up but, her weak legs failed her as she went down flailing her arms. As a result of this her head hit the cold steel monster with a loud crack. And as her vision got hazy everything soon went black.

Jacks Pov

     As I recognized the boys familiar traits and saw the deep circles etched under his eyes I noticed the lack of sleep and worry. He gave me a bemused look and muttered questionably with his eyes wide. 

"Jack? Is it really yous"?

  He asked giving me a scrutinizing glare. Then started to mutter.

"Maybe yous can help him"?

I gave him a serious look and gently asked.

"What"?

"He's gotten worse ".

    Said tumbler while gazing off into the dark corners along the street trying to figure out if any one had overheard him. Then he continued in hushed tones using extraneous hand gestures.

"He has an alcohol problem, every night he comes back piss ass drunk and if any one gets in his way be it a little kid he beats em"!

    Tumbler said the last part slightly shaking. I stepped back in horror and just as I was about to retort, I heard a high pitched yell then a deafening crack. It was coming from the Brooklyn bridge, I don't know what came over me but I sprinted full speed to the giant master piece. As soon as I reached the girl I could smell blood but when I saw that face of an angel. My heart fluttered and dropped deep into my chest. Could it be?