9. Hungry

I hadn't eaten all day. I was excited for the "date" today with Mike, but I felt like I was starving to death. Not only was I starving, I was also extremely disappointed with my paycheck. Turns out it only paid $4 an hour. I nearly got killed on multiple occasions, and the establishment decided I was only worth $120 a week. The double shift might cost the pizzeria a little bit of money, but it shouldn't have dampened the pay to the point of FOUR DOLLARS AN HOUR! Maybe I'm overreacting a bit since I'm so tired, but seriously. I would quit, but I kinda enjoy hanging out with Mike, even if it is when we're staring death in the face. There's also a kind of a charm to the bloodthirsty animatronics. It was probably just the sleep deprivation and leftover paranoia messing with my thoughts, but Freddy and co. seemed almost...childlike, somehow. The way they peeked through the cameras and around the door to say "hello" seemed more like curiosity than searching for prey. I must be going crazy! Maybe I should start drinking coffee like Mike; I'd at least be awake and crazy. 

Might as well start heading towards...shit... We hadn't set up a place to meet. Typical! I don't have his number either so I can't contact him... Maybe he's just in the pizzeria's parking lot. I got in my car and drove towards the place. 

Luckily, Mike was standing there. I mentally facepalmed; he actually did say that we'd meet up here. I cursed my short term memory. Next thing you know, I'll be asking for the address for the pizzeria. Mike wasn't really doing anything, he was just...standing there. If anything, he was probably thinking to himself, as I'd seen him do many times whilst he was driving away. He looked pretty dressed up; rather than his usual sweatshirt and jeans, he had on a decent white dress shirt and a black pair of pants. He still didn't wear a tie though, probably because this was the most dressy he got. I promptly realized that I hadn't changed from my own usual sweatshirt and jeans from last night. I started to rummage through the car for something half-decent to wear. Luckily for me, there was a (f/c) blouse in the back. Not very date-appropriate, but it matched my jeans and was better than my old hoodie. I quickly changed in the back of the car so Mike wouldn't see me. If he hadn't already seen my car, that is. 

I hopped out of the car, excited to finally get out and eat some food with a friend. I have got to remember to restock my fridge in the morning! 

Mike waved as I walked over. "Ready to spend the night not watching Fazbear and Friends?" He asked. "Absolutely."