Chapter One: Phantom part one

Author's note
Sorry about last chapter. It was merely exposition. Oh and Danny is 16, Olivia is 15

[TIMESKIP 4 YEARS]

Olivia's POV

I looked at my friend Danny Fenton who sat a seat next to me. He was squirming in his seat, books placed, no...held, firmly in his lap.

" You OK buddy?" I asked him worriedly.

"I-I'm fine" he lied as a translucent puff of air escaped his mouth. He groaned a "Why now?" as he raised his hand.

"Yes Mr.Fenton?" Mr.Lancer answered annoyance clearly lacing his voice. "Can I use the bathroom?" Danny asked. "Make it quick" Mr.Lancer told him. And with that, Danny dashed out of the room. Faster than I'd seen him move in quite a while. "Ms.Masters" Lancer called. My head snapped away from the door giving him my attention with a

"Hmm?"

Lancer raised an eyebrow and I winced. " I mean-Yes sir?" I asked. "Please follow Daniel and make sure he doesn't get into trouble" I responded with an "I will sir" and left the room.

After a few minutes of searching I found him. "Danny!" I called out. "O-Olivia? What are you doing here?" He asked. " Lancer wanted me to make sure you stayed out of trouble" I said between gasps and pants for air. "Olivia, I'll be fine"Danny said attempting to be rid of me.

He should definitely know better by now. (there is no getting rid of a Masters' trust me. I've tried )

"Danny. Let me come with you. I wanna help!" I told him. He looked me over in what I thought was a 'There's no convincing you is there?' sort of look that is. Until he shook his head as if shaking off a thought. "Fine come on." He said as he kept running.

After a while of searching I heard a girl's scream. Danny's eyes widened "Paulina!" He screamed. I wanted to roll my eyes. What Danny did next surprised me.

A white ring appeared around his waist, splitting in two and moving in opposite directions like a sliding door turned sideways. As the rings moved in their respective directions. his white red circle tee, blue jeans,and red sneakers turned into a Black Jumpsuit with white gloves and boots, along with a white belt.A white emblem shaped like a D with a P within it adorned his chest. His light colored skin darkened to a fair tan. His black hair turned snow white and his icy blue eyes turned a glowing neon green. I was stunned. I'd heard rumors about a ghost boy who protected our city.The public knew him as Danny Phantom but I'd never expect him to be Amity's own Danny Fenton. He lifted me up off the ground and carried me in a sort of bridal style, as he flew us down the hall in the direction we'd heard the scream.

I wasn't nearly prepared enough for what I saw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What scared Olivia so much? What did she see? Tune in me to meet to see the thrilling and steamy conclusion!!!

I think you all know why I chose that video now.