Chapter one :Phantom Part two

AND NOW THE THRILLING CONCLUSION.

⚠ THERE BE LEMON'S AHEAD

Still Olivia's pov BTW

An Octopus like ghost had Paulina in it's grasp. It had her arms held above her head, one of it's many tentacles had found it's way up Paulina's tight-fitting pink shirt and had wrapped itself around her breast. it had her legs lifted and spread open as it tried to remove her skinny jeans. Oh God was it trying to... I shook my head shrugging off the disgusting idea if the beast attempting to mate with Paulina. Surely enough it was. Danny turned the both of us invisible when the ghost herd me gasp in disgust. Danny accidently turned intangible for a moment and almost dropped me. When he regained his grip on me his hand slightly squeezed my breast,making the both of us blush. Danny quickly flew to the nearest locker and fazed us through it making us visible again.I blushed when I realized how tight of a space we were in.

Danny's face was illuminated by the light of his glowing eyes. I felt one of his hands slide lower on the wall behind me. "Stay in here alright?" Danny ordered. I almost wanted to argue but all that came out of my mouth was a simple

"uh huh"

and with that he fazed out of the locker most likely flying to stop the ghost from molesting Paulina.(fuck Paulina tho) I took a breath. After a while I heard Paulina's voice

"Oh thank you for saving me ghost boy."

Paulina fawned. I rolled my eyes. "Oh i-it was nothing" Danny said sounding embarrassed. Sometimes I forget Danny has a crush on that pea brain. Soon I heard the sound of a body being pressed against the locker that I was inside. I'd thought Danny'd pressed Paulina's body against the locker, until I heard Danny stutter, "L-listen. Paulina is it?" he started pretending not to know who she was "I- I can't be with you." My eyes widened, as did Paulina's no doubt.
"Why not? " Paulina asked sounding confused, insulted and angry.

I leaned against the locker door to hear him.

"Because I'm in love with someone else" the first one to come to mind was Danny's friend Sam Manson, a girl which you'd believe he was dating. "Who?" Paulina asked incredulously. It was at that moment that Danny lifted the latch on the locker. As he did so he stepped aside causing me to nearly fall on my face. "Her". Danny said flatly gesturing to me. "Listen, Paulina, you're beautiful and all but so is Olivia. It's a rare sight to see you put others before you unless it's about Star. Olivia is extremely selfless, and honestly-" Danny helped me exit the locker and help me stay stable as he wrapped an arm around my waist,

"I'm into girls who aren't shallow" Danny said. Paulina's expression was priceless. She looked defeated, like someone had just declined dating a supermodel. She stormed off with a, "like I care" as she disappeared behind the corner.

Soon we headed back to class. I looked up at Danny. He hadn't changed back to his human form yet. "D'you really mean that? " I asked . Danny looked down at me with a "hmm?" I blushed. "W-what you told Paulina. Did you really mean it?" Danny smiled down at me. "O 'course." "All of it?" I asked him. "Every word of it." Danny responded with ease. I stopped, turning to him. "Yeah. Prove it." I scoffed as I turned away. I felt Danny grab my shoulder, turning my body to face him as he closed the space between my back and the nearest wall of lockers, pinning me there.

My face flushed a deep crimson. Danny tilted my chin up so I was looking him in the eye as he pressed his lips against mine in a heated kiss. My eyes widened for a second before I closed my eyes and I kissed him back just as hard. I felt his hands slide down my sides as he flicked his tongue against my lower lip. I opened my mouth slightly as I felt his tongue slip into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck as our tongues danced and his bare hand slid beneath my thigh and skirt, lifting my leg, as he closed the distance between our bodies. I moaned into the kiss. I soon heard a classroom door open. I pressed a hand to his chest, weakly breaking the kiss, "D-Danny" I gasped out as I felt him grind his hips against mine as he made my neck his target; peppering it with kisses. "D-Danny, s-someone's coming" I gasped gripping the back of his white red circle tee. " You wanna stop now?"Danny asked. "You'll owe me big time" "I- I know just- just stop or we'll get caught!" The last part came out a little louder than I intended, since he had found that sweet spot on my neck.