Crazy Friends and Surprises

I woke up with bright sunlight hitting my face. I got off my bed and walked to the door. I then realized that my ankle felt alot better. I started walking down the stairs, imitating Sheldon Cooper from the Big Bang Theory. "I play bongos walking down the stairs," I sang as i pretended that I was playing the bongos. I then slipped on my brother Cody's soccer ball. I fell down the stairs yelling "Oww!!!" each time my face hit a stair case. I got up and dusted myself off even though I was clean. Then I flopped on the couch and turned on the tv. Suddenly I realized I was hungry, and in the mood for some Apple Jacks. "I want some Apple Jacks mon" I said to myself ina Jamacin accent. I got up and walked into the kitchen, only to find my three best friends: Yese, Jenni, and Karina making breakfast.

"Good Morning Medusa" Yese told me as I walked in.

"Ha ha very funny" I told Yese as I ran my fingers through my hair trying to fix.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked curiously.

"Well obviously we are making breakfast as you can see" Jenni said with a smile on her face. Karina was making the weirdest breakfast combination EVER!!! She had a bowl of fruit loops with skittles and whipped cream on top.

"I can totally taste the rainbow" she said shoving a spoonful of the stuff in her mouth. On the other hand, Yese was standing by the toaster waiting for her toast to pop up.

"Who wants toast? Yese wants toast! Who wants toast? Yese wants toast!" Yese sang as she waited for her toast. On the other, other hand Jenni was playing with her animal crackers.

"Noooo!!! Don't eat me!!! Well too bad I'm going to eat you and you shall live in my belly!!!" Jenni yelled as she dipped her animal cracker in milk and ate it.

"Seriously, what are you guys doing here?" I asked them again.

"We missed you so much we decided to follow you to Cali. We all live next door" Karina explained to me.

"Awww! You guys are the best" I told them as we formed a group hug.

Karina's POV

We all missed Kassidy so much, of course we were gonna follow her to Cali. We also came because R5 lives here. R5 is like our all time favorite band. We were all true R5ers. "So anything new?" I asked Kassidy.

"OH MY LYNCH YESSS!!! I met Ross at the beach yesterday!!!" Kassidy yelled as she began to blush. Kassidy has had a major crush on Ross ever since she was little. They were both seventeen so it was all good.

"Oh My Lynch did you totally freak out in front of him Kas?" I asked her.

"Nope, I acted totally normal. If I made it too obvious that I liked him he would have thought I was a phsyco fan or something." Kassidy told me.

"True that, you wouldn't want to go scaring away your future boyfriend" I teased Kassidy.

"Shut up" Kassidy said while punching my arm playfully.

Yese's POV

I was so happy to see Kassidy. I had missed her so much. She was like a little sister to me and I wasn't going to lose her. While everyone else talked about...........actually I don't know what they were  talking about. I must have been in Riker land or something. Anyways I was going through my phone looking at sexy pictures of Riker and getting Riker feels, when I heard Kassidy say "You guys do know that R5 lives across the street right?" At that moment I quickly looked out the window and saw a tall, cute, blonde guy playing football in his front yard. In less than a second I knew it was Riker. I jumped off the couch and ran out the door screaming "He shall be mine!!! He shall be mine!!!"

Jenni's POV

I guess Yese had Riker feels because I had never seen her run that fast before. "I guess we better go after her before she embarrases herself" I told Karina and Kassidy.

"Wait! Let us do this ninja style" Karina said while sticking her bag of skittles in her pocket, then opening thwe window and doing a front flip through it. Then she chased after Yese at full speed. Me and Kassidy just walked through the front door liike a normal person, then followed Karina and Yese out the door.