Good Bye Texas and Hello California

Kassidy's POV

I had just moved from Texas to Cali, due to my moms new job transfer. I was really gonna miss my friends and family back home, but this was my chance to experience new things and do some exploring. I quickley unpacked my things and headed for the beach. Once I got there I put on my head phones and started listening to some R5. Then i went up to the board walk and started wandering around. I was listening to"Here Comes Forever" when suddenly I saw someone on roller blades coming toward me. Before you knew it I was face down on the ground. When my vision became clear I saw a blonde boy in front of me.

"Are you okay?"he asked me.

"I think so"I replied. I looked down to find my knee covered in blood and in a different direction.

"I'm so sorry I guess I lost control" the blonde boy said

."It's ok" I said trying to calm him down.

"Okay good, I'm Ross" he said extending his hand toward me.

"Kassidy" I said while taking his hand. I was about to stand up, but the pain took over and i fell back down.

"You can't walk can you?" Ross asked me.

"Nope" I replied dissapointed.

"How about I take you home it's the least i can do?" Ross told me.

"Okay blondie lets get going" I said.

Ross's POV

I knew from the start that Kassidy was different from other girls. She was special. She was beautiful. She was whats the word?.............Perfect. I helped Kassidy up and gave her a piggy back ride to the parking lot. She had her arms wrapped around me, her brown hair fell over my shoulders, but I knew she only thought of me as a friend. Once we got to the parking lot I looked behind me to find Kassidy staring at something. Then I realized she was looking at my yellow camaro.

"OH MY LYNCH you have an awesome car" Kassidy yelled.

"Ha Thanx" I said opening the passengers seat and putting Kassidy in. Then I went around the back to the drivers seat. Before i got in I wrote "R+K= <3" using the dirt on the side of the window. I knew it was cliche but I gave it a shot. Hopefully Kassidy didn't see me do that.

"Ready to go cutie" I said while messing up her hair. Nice move Ross.

"Yup lets go" Kassidy said while smiling. Man I love that smile. Kassidy told me the directions to her house and we were off.