0.1

P.O.V ~ Lily

I was laying on the bed just thinking when I heard the most beautiful angelic voice Shawns voice. No he's not here he's preforming at the vma's and I'm torturing myself by watching that ässhole.

Why couldn't he not cheat? Why did he have to ruin our future? Why did I have to fall so hard for him?

I ask myself these questions every day but I never get an answer.

I just want him to hold me close make me feel save make me feel wanted not like a piece of shït. But no that will never happen again NEVER.

After all those questions I fell a sleep listing to Shawn but wishing he was singing to me in real life.

*next morning*

I woke up and turned of the tv from lest night. I checked my iPhone it was 11 am ugh to early.
I got up anyways I wasn't feeling like making my self breakfast so I went out to a small café me and Shawn used to got to. They make the best muffins in the world.

I got dressed and went out side. The nice California sun was shining it wasn't hot but it wasn't cold it was perfect. I go to the muffin café almost every week just to think about me and Shawn.

Once I was there I ordered a muffin and a cup of tea since a hate coffee. I went to sit down an at a empty table. I heard some on els come in and order but something about that voice seemed familiar.

I was siting thinking un till a guy walked up to me

G - "is this seat taken ?"
L - "no ." I said not looking up

I looked up and I saw the person who broke my heart yet still I loved him

S - "Lily?" Shawn asked surprised yet you could see he was happy to see me
L - "s-shawn?" I asked the same way Shawn did

S - "long time no see huh?"
L - "yeah I guess" I said sadly
S - "Lily I just wanted to say I'm sorry I know what did was wrong and still regret it but I can't change back time there for I can't do anything about it" now he said sadly

I didn't answer I just looked at my muffin not even daring to look up at him

S - "Lily please say something" he begged quietly
L - "I just want to know why Shawn"
S - "I would like to know the answer to that question to but I don't have one. I don't know why I did it you gaved me everything but I gaved you nothing but hurt and I am truly sorry for that"

I really didn't want to talk to him. All those times I cried over him all those times I wanted to see him in real life and now I just want him to disappear.

L - " I have to go Shawn it was uhm nice seeing you"

And with that I left just like he did that night.