0.2

P.O.V ~ Lily

Why am I so stupid he said sorry he apologized and I walked out why Lily why?
But then again is he really sorry he didn't talk or at least try to contact me for a year he knew my number he knew my social media and nothing not a single word why now?
Who the fücking does he think he is he broke my heart and now just now he says sorry what the fück is wrong with him?

I been beating myself up about me walking away from Shawn for a weak one side is sad and says I'm stupid and the other side is angry really angry at him for only saying sorry now after a fücking year.

I find myself lost in my thoughts. I do that a lot now. Since Shawn left all I do is think it's funny really he broke my heart and yet I still care about him so much.

I was getting out of my thoughts when I heard my doorbell ring , I got up and ran to the door.

I open the door seeing the person I walk away from the one and only Shawn Mendes.
L - "What do you want Shawn?"
S - "hello to you to Lily" he said with a chuckle
L - "i'm serious what are you want and what are you doing here?"
S - "I came to give you these"

From the side of the door he pulled out at least 100 Lily's my favorites for obvious reasons.

L - "what's this Shawn?"
S - "well I know these are your favorite" he said with a chuckle yet again and continued
S - "so this is I guess my way of saying sorry"
L - "Shawn you said sorry all ready"
S - "but I not only saying sorry I trying to get you to forgive me"
L - "Shawn I can't forgive you I want to but I can't you broke me in to 1,000 pieces and yet you left as 1 piece and now that I'm a whole again you come back and try to get my forgiveness if I do forgive you I know for a fact you will leave me not a whole so I'm sorry please stop trying Shawn goodbye"

And yet again I walked away from the love of my life except this time I close a door in his face. Outside the door I can hear a faint
S - "I'll never stop trying Lily"