0.5

P.O.V ~ Shawn

Last night I wen to a party. I haven't been out of my house ever since the thing with Lily so I decided to get my mind of her by drinking till I don't know my own name.

I woke up with a major headache not really remembering with I did last night , all I remember is dream I hade and no surprise Lily with in it , we were together , happy , and in love , like it used to be.

As I was getting out of bed I released I'm not in my room and with a body next to mine. I began panicking , getting out of bed quietly I released the girl in the bed was Lily

*dun dun dun !!! 😂*

S - "oh shit" I said causing Lily to wake up
L - "Shawn? What the fück! D-did you , d-did we sleep together? " she asked worried but had happy eyes?

All I did was nod my head and got dressed not wanting to stay and hear her yell at me I'm all ready depressed I don't need the love of my life to yell at.

I was dressed ready to leave when I was at the door I heard

L - "wait"
Oh god here it comes
L - "where are you going? "
S - "out , anywhere where I won't get yelled at by the love of my life"
L - "why would you think I would yell at you? "
S - "because I slept with you"
L - "and? It's not like it was all your fault we were drunk we didn't know what we were doing"
S - "yeah but you will find a way to blame it all on me Lily so I rather leave before you do that"
L - "what the hell I will not find a way to blame it on you !" She screamed
S - "you see you made it my fault and now your angry! " now I screamed
L - "well duh I'm mad at you , you basically said I never take responsibility for my actions!"
S - "don't you dare scream at me Lily ! "
L - "or what!? "

*Cliff hanger bïtches*