Fame & Fortune

"Mom! Enough pictures," I laughed putting my hand infront of my face. "Okay, okay. But you have fun okay, and try calling me." my mom said pulling me in for a big hug. Maija stood next to her talking to Riker and being all cute. Awh. 

"Listen, i'll call. The Lynch's will take care of me!" I said reassuring my mom. "Just promise me something." My mom started. Oh boy, if she brings up sex I will just flip. I swear to god. 

"No matter how big you get, don't forget your roots." She said giving me a genuine smile. "Of course I won't forget! I gotta go!" I said giving her one last hug. I shuffled to Maija and finished my goodbyes. "I'll put your name in!" I said smiling to her before entering the gates. 

Once I got to my seat, I opened the window and looked out. "Goodbye minnesota." I whispered before resting my head on the side of the plane. 

I woke up in California. Wow, I slept for 3 hours. Maybe it was because I got absolutely no sleep from the night before. We all got off the plane, and made our way to the car. It was about a half and hour drive from the airport back to the Lynch's. 

We arrived there around 3:00. "Keisha what time do you have to be at Starr Records?" Stormie asked kicking off her shoes at the entry way. "4:30. I'm supposed to get starbucks with Chloe, and then she'll take me to the studio." I replied. 

"Alright, let me know when you're ready sweetie." I smiled at Stormie, and found Rocky up in his bedroom. "What's wrong?" I said entering his room. "My babe's going to be a little celebrity" He said smiling at me.

"Maybe I'll collab with R5" I said winking. He pulled me in for a hug, and sealed it with a kiss. I went through my suitcase, and started unpacking.  

As soon as I was done, I started getting ready. (keisha's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=83690499) 

When I finally finished getting dressed, I walked downstairs to where Stormie was watering some plants inside the house. "I'm ready." I said smiling towards her. "Oh hunny, i'm sorry. I forgot about that. I'm watering these flowers, could Rocky take you?" she asked. 

"Yeah no problem!" I replied. "Rocky!" I called for him upstairs.

"What do you need?" He asked reaching the bottom of the steps. "I'm gonna need you to run me to Starbucks to meet up to Chloe." I said giving him the puppy dog eyes. "Alright, let's go." he said grabbing the car keys, and walking to the driveway.

I got in the car, and watched out the window until we got to starbucks. "Chloe's going to give me a ride home, so you won't need to!" I said hoping out of his car.

I entered starbucks, and looked around for Chloe. Then I saw her. "Hey girl!" She said seeing me. Girl? I'm not your girl lady. I just laughed. "Hey," I plainly said.

We sat down after ordering, and talked about future plans for me. "So were going to go to starr records, fill out some paper work, then were going to record your first single!" She said smiling at me. "First single? I haven't written anything?" I question confused. 

"Clarity is going to be your first single." She said taking a sip of her frapee. "Oh okay." I said sipping mine. "So future plans. Musical insparations?" She asked. "Well, I really love Lana Del Rey, and Demi Lovato." "Perfect, your style reminds me of Lana's." She said smiling. 

Chloe and I talked for at least about another hour, not even about my future career I told her everything that happened with Rocky, and more. Even though she's my manager she's turning into a really good friend. 

After filling out a bunch of paperwork, I got inside the booth, and just started singing like it was the first time. "That was great!" Chloe said cutting the track. "Thanks!" I replied. "Alright, that's good for today! Were going to upload that, and get people interested in you!"