Two

A car honked, I turned around and then it was Kate Anderson, known to be the school's slut but she's really popular, she threw a bowl of oatmeal, her & minions started laughing "See you at school mute" said Kate and they drove away, it burns cause it was still hot, I sigh and walked to my hideout instead of going straight to the school.

It's near the school but no one less knows about this place but me :)
I placed my bag on the chair and changed my clothes into sweater and blue shorts, I stay there for about 2 hours, I got up and walked to the door and when I open the door, someone was lying on ground with blood, I blinked my eyes and it was the school's baddest boy, Asher West.

He looked at me and smirked "Hey you're that mute girl right?" he said I nod "Hey is it okay if I go in I'm kinda...well you know hide from people" he said I didn't what to do so I just nod, I helped him up and brought him in, I laid him on the couch, I went to the door and closed it also locked it.

I went through the cabinets to find the medical kit, "Hey, what's your name?" he asked I felt myself sweat I didn't said anything then I found the kit and went to him and open the kit "Mute girl I have a question" I looked at him and nodded to let him say it "Why don't you talk? Were you born a mute? And why don't you answer my questions?" with a smirk on his face.

I ignored the questions and continued putting bandages on his cut before I could put the last bandage he grab my hand and pulled me closer to him, I stared at him then he smirked "Wanna play a game?" I my eyes widen what does he mean by game?!
_________________________________________________
I know this short but here's Chapter Two
Sorry for not updating for last 4 days I'm really sorry
please like and comment