Candy floss- Jean Hobbs

The sweet smell of candy- floss filled the air. The sun shone down on the fair; a rare occurance for Britain. Jack inwardly patted himself on the back- head picked a Good day to take Dean on a date. He glanced down at their hands, holding each others.

He liked the feeling of Dean's hands. They were soft and small; a nice difference to his own rough and relatively big ones. Dean's hands were often cold, so Jack always took the liberty of keeping them warm.

Dean looked at the vast amount of prizes around him. Stuffed animals took places on most stalls, the odd watch and necklace hiding between giant stuffed unicorns. Children carried around toy dogs in bunches of five, much to the dismay of their careers. The cheery music that reminded Dean of Skegness played, making his spare hand move in time to the classical instruments.

"Do you want some candy-floss?" Jack asked, his voice raised to be heard over the large amount of noise coming from every where. Dean smiled at his boyfriend, nodding.

"Go on, then," He replied. Jack pulled the two along three stalls until they got a vender.

The person working the machine was a young woman, all smiles and doe eyes. Her green eyes tainted with excitement when she saw Jack stop at the counter. She didn't see him holding Dean's hands as they walked down.

"Hiya; how can I help you?" She asked, playing her gordie accent. Men usually loved that. Her voice was assertive as she said 'you', dropping a hint to the smiling male.

"A large candy-floss, love." Jack replied, fishing out his wallet. The girl winked as she took the money and gave change. When her back was turned, Jack and Dean looked at each other, both stifling laughter. They turned back to the girl, who had her arse sticking up. Jack grinned. The girl got back up, trying to seductively spin candy-floss onto the stick. Of course, this only made the two men want to laugh even more.

Dean didn't even feel jealous. If anything, this was just another topic for them to talk about for the next month or so. He knew Jack would never cheat on him, never hurt him... well, hurt him intentionally; Jack was rough. He smiled goofily to himself, thinking about the playlist live kiss.

The girl finished spinning the cotton candy, the pink sugar covering her head until she passed it to Jack, who in turn just held it lower.

"Thanks," Jack said, waiting for the response. He knew this was mean, kind of leading the girl on... but it was so funny he could piss himself laughing later.

"My pleasure-Y'know, if it isn't sweet enough, you can have me." She simpered, lips in a flirtatious pout.

Dean laughed out loud. He couldn't hope it in any more. What did that girl just say? The cheesiest, most cringe-worthy thing ever! He looked at Jack, who just smiled widely.

"What's so funny?" She demanded to know, her face flushed red. Dean breathed heavily to stop the laughing. Eventually he did, and he smiled at the girl.

"Sorry, it's not you... It's just that if anybody is going to give this man some sugar, then its me." This made Dean laugh again. Jack shrugged at the girl, a sorry smile on his face. Her flush had gone down, and she looked between the two men.

"Are... Are you two together?" She asked.

"Yup, we are," Jack answered. The girl grinned.

"That's so cute!" She gushed. Her hands clapped together and she beamed at the two men. Jack and Dean looked at each other surprise on both on their faces.

"Oh well..." Dean said, trailing off. He didn't know what to say. Jack looked at him, smiling sheepishly. He turned back to the girl, who was still smiling.

"Th-thank you for the candy-floss?" Jack said, his voice going up into a question. The girl nodded.

"Your welcome. Bye, you love birds!" She said, clearly prompting Jack and Dean to go and leave.

When they got to the corner, the two men looked at each other. Smiles grew bigger oh their faces until Jack was sniggering and Dean was giggling.

"I-I... She didn't even know us yet she... fangirled!" Dean gasped. Jack looked down at the large ball of candy-floss on a stick. He passed it to Dean, who in turn bit some off.

"I've never felt so awkward in my life!" He replied, taking some of the treat off and eating it.

"I don't know what's worse; her making kissy faces at you, or her wanting us to make kissy faces in front of her." Jack laughed at what Dean, said. He slid an arm around around the shorter man's waist, leaning down slightly to kiss him. Dean leaned too, and their lips met in a swift movement. It was tender and chaste, but both men grinned happily as they parted.

"I think we should repeat this in front of the girl; I want to know if she screams or faints." Dean said, his head nuzzling into Jack's side.

"She'll have an orgasm," Jack replied, smirking as he remembered the fans reactions when they kissed at summer in the city. Dean slapped his boyfriend playfully, laughing.

The men continued the day like this, smiling and enjoying one-anothers company. Of course, the odd one or two people would shout out something rude, but Jack and Dean ignored them. They were happy with themselves, and that's all that mattered.