2

This chapter lowkey short yall but I'll probably update again tonight but please like and comment. But here yall go.

Nicki POV
I woke up earlier than usual this morning. When I woke up I turned around to safaree I don't understand why I forgave him last night it's not like we've been dating for a while. We just started dating 1 year and 6 months ago,but I thought the connection we had before would be like that forever and get better but it was the complete opposite. I wanna kick his ass to the curve so bad but it's like once I'm about to break things off he just start acting like the old safaree I met. I finally decide to just get up and use the restroom and brush my teeth. When I was done I started walking downstairs when I almost had a heart attack. I guess I got so caught up with safaree cheating ass I forgot about my friends.

N- Wake yall asses up
Sherika- *throws pillow* nic care yo ass back to sleep it's to early for all that shit
N- Whatever walk that ass up.

I walked back into the kitchen to find me something to eat. I just grabbed me a bagel and sat at the table. I was sitting there until I realized that tomorrow Is the day that my career "begins" I am so happy because I can finally get my mom and brothers everything they want and need. I need to go out because I have so much energy now.

N- sherika*yells* come on get up I'm about to go get ready cause we need to go out. So go home and get ready cause I'll be there in about 30 minutes to a hour
S- ughhhhh whatever nic.
N- wake up tt and thembi to cause they need to get ready too.
S- OK just go and get ready

I walked in mu room and suddenly a wave of irritation just fell over me. I walked into my closet and picked out some clothes and laid them out on the bed. I walked in the shower and took my shower and wet my hair so I could wear it curly today. When I was done I walked back into my room to see safaree texting and smiling on his phone

N- what's so funny
Safarr- what
N- you laughing and smiling all hard so what's up
Safaree - man whatever. Where you going anyways
N- out away from yo ass
Safaree- *mumbling*

I ignored his lil ass idgaf no more I'm not about to let him put me in a bad mood so I continued getting dressed. I seen him look at me momentarily but I ignored it. He not finna get none of this kitty. I already know his cheating ass getting it from some loose pussy hoe so he don't deserve mine. I finished the final touches to my edges and walked out of my room to my car. Since its all my girls I'll just care my range rover.

Here yall go another chapter will be up tomorrow I'm sorry that I abandoned this book but ill start updating regularly even if it's 3x out a week. But anyways please leave likes, comments, something. Like yall give 0% likes 0% comments but here again.