Chapter 3: Fair Uncertanty

Morning came and Juvia woke up feeling well rested. She got out of bed and hit the showers. She let the warm water run over her and she felt a lot better. She got out, got dressed and headed out to eat some breakfast and the leave for her job. She took her bags and went out the door. On her hay down she saw Levy and Erza chatting.

'How did date go?' Juvia asked herself

"Good morning girls" Juvia said

"Good morning Juvia-chan" Levy said

"Good morning Juvia" Erza said

"How are you?" Juvia asked

"I'm good" levy said

"We were talking about Erzas date last night"

Erza blushed a little at the mention of the word date

"Kyyaaaahhh!!!" Juvia screamed

"Juvia tone it down a little" Erza said

"Sorry, it's just that Juvia can't contain her happiness for Erza-chan and her loved one" Juvia said "Please tell us about the date"

"I've been trying to get it out of her but she wanted you here" levy said

"Alright, alright" Erza said and sighed

"When I got to the broken bridge ..."

*Flashback of the date*

Erza got to the broken bridge, the sun was setting and it was getting dark. Suddenly she sees Jellal at the distance and walks to him. They met midway and Erza was really nervous. Jellal blushed really hard when he saw her. 'WOW!' he thought 'She look beautiful.'

"Hi Erza" He said

"Hello Jellal" she said

"Yo- you look beautiful" he told her

She blushed a bright shade of red. She is not used to getting a compliment because of her intimidating personality.

"Th-Thank you"

"This way" he said

Jellal showed her the way. They were silent the whole way Erza was holding her left arm, 'I can't believe were here together' she thought 'Why am I so nervous? It's just Jellal... IT'S JELLAL!!!' She blushed again.

'I can't believe we're on a date' Jellal thought 'I can't believe I'm finally on a date with Erza'

Suddenly Erza notice there was light in the forest and they were getting close to it. Erzas eyes widened at the sight. There was a white blanket on the ground with colorful pillows, there were candle lit lacrimas, there was some fruit and Erza spotted her holy food, cheese cake. She turned around and looked at Jellal amazed of how beautiful everything was.

"Jellal this is amazing!"

"Th- thank you, I had a little help from Meredy"

She hugged him saying

"Thank you Jellal this is the most beautiful thing anybody has ever done for me"

Jellal blushed a little

"Anything for the most beautiful girl"

His face turned as red as Erzas hair 'I can't believe I just said that'

"Je-Jellal... did you just call me..."

"Ye-yeah, well it's the truth"

They were still in each other's arms. In this moment Erza only wanted just to stay like that forever. They let go but they're still holding hands. He walks toward the blanket and helps Erza sit down and he sits in front of her.